Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread Skins at Saints

TK

5 minutes ago, joeken24 said:

Your last sentence is where it gets insane. But the most disturbing piece of that is when you get all up in arms about someone that jumps off that wheel. But then again, "homer trolls" have one purpose. 

I wouldn't refer to them as "homer trolls."  Honestly, I'm not sure how to describe people that get upset with you for getting really upset with the team.  Some have not suffered as long as others, so they have room to suffer a lot more before they reach critical mass.  IMHO, enduring mostly 25 years of putrid football from the team one loves is more than reason enough to become unhinged from time to time.

3 minutes ago, Capsman said:

And you don’t seem to get it either.  NOBODY on the team got the message because there were no blockers there, Kirk should have made sure everyone got it.  There was no clock running.  Also, the fact that he didn’t take a look and see that nobody was there wasn’t bright.  He could have tucked it worst case scenario. If he really thought it wouldn’t be IG, then he should have argued the call.  He panicked and choked.  He admitted he was “nervous”.  

The loss is not on him, but he failed to rise above the crapshow that was going on.  

There wasn't enough time on the play clock to make sure everyone knew what was going on.. 

6 minutes ago, bh32 said:

There wasn't enough time on the play clock to make sure everyone knew what was going on.. 

I’m not sure that’s the case, have to go back and look, but let me ask this.  Why is it that Kirk practically never audibles?  Maybe it’s Gruden, I don’t know, but it sure seems like Kirk never makes his own adjustments.  Could be that Gruden doesn’t trust him enough to do so.

1 hour ago, Alexa said:

I just didn't see that today. 

For some strange reason KC seems to be jinxed as it seems now matter how good he plays the entire game he will loose it for just a moment and make one mistake that costs us a game. If it isn't a interception at the end of a half or end of a game it is a illegal forward pass or failure to pick up a blitz. You cannot make mistakes against real good teams. He has to stop the foolish mistakes as they ALWAYS seem to bury us. If you have a good D then that covers up a lot of mistakes but our D is not good so we have to play a perfect game which we never seem to be able to do. Illegual procedure on a guy who can watch the snap from his position yet he moves before the snap taking us out of FG position. That was big. Failure to cover a punt that would have put them inside their one. Big mistake. Hands to the face, running a sweep on third and one, Sheriff missing a block on third and one. The list goes on and on. Think the announcers stated we are the worst team in the NFL inside two minutes at the half or at the end. 

1 hour ago, joeken24 said:

See. You took the time to look for a .gif and respond. Dude, you really need to come to grips with who you are. I mean, you're the only one that responded to my "tantrum".

Image result for brush dirt off shoulder animated gif

Please, total time to type in "yeah sure animated gif" into google, select images and then copy and paste the gif was approximately 30 seconds.  And I only responded because your whiny post happened to be on the page I was reading at the time, don't flatter yourself.  

1 minute ago, justice98 said:

Im talking about the playcall itself.

Not sure what the down and distance was, but there was nobody out there. Either way, just a piss poor finish to an otherwise well played game.

Probably could've used that field goal before the half. 

1 minute ago, Taylorcooley1 said:

Wholy **** can't believe I haven't said anything about Thompson..dear god hope your ok man!!

Thompson has a broken fibula and is out for the season.

5 minutes ago, joeken24 said:

Not sure what the down and distance was, but there was nobody out there. Either way, just a piss poor finish to an otherwise well played game.

Probably could've used that field goal before the half. 

Thompson has a broken fibula and is out for the season.

Damn..figured he was out for the season...well here's to the draft!!

Ya'll still pissed? lol I was over that one fairly quick. The older you get the more you learn to expect this crap. Went and watched the Nascar Cup Championship on DVR.. My boy Kyle Busch came in 2nd.. What a ****ty weekend of sport.

Oh, Cousins.. Not his fault they lost obviously, but he's the only one on the team asking for 25+ million a year as far as I know.. Mistakes like that at the.most.key times is what keeps people saying "should we, shouldn't we?"  Dude has a panic attack problem. (When he's not playing like Superman) Is what it is I guess.

Archived