Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread Skins at Saints

TK

I am wondering, at the risk of asking a stupid question, do the Redskins even care ? Because I figure if they did, they would do everything in their power to keep the very same things that has kept them from winning for the past TWO DECADES from happening again. So I am almost convince that they don’t care, well not as much as the fans, and this is just another paycheck to them; or I could just be out of it (heartbroken) after 20 Years of losing like this.

Just now, justice98 said:

I'm gonna give him a break cuz I dont think it was grounding.  A sack was not imminent IMO given he threw it almost immediately before the pressure got close.

And Gruden's explanation was Crowder didnt get the play.  He shoulda been standing there.

Did the blockers who weren’t in position also not get the play?

15 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

You know, I agree and disagree.  It looked like Kirk unloaded it immediately and with no pressure.  

But it I ask you, how the hell does that happen right there.  And I’ve never seen it happen to a team other tha. The Redskins.

Its bad execution and horrific coaching.  

It's on Crowder IMO. Had he been there it's major yardage, field was wide open. Kirk was cool under pressure all game and uring that drive. I fully believe playcall was a quick pass to Crowder and Kirk read D would be open there. 

And I see that happen to plenty of teams where WR runs wrong route and QB throws it to nowhere. That is the first time, though, that I've ever seen refs stupidly call an intentional grounding. Even worse it was a delay call meaning they caved to Peyton's whining. 

4 minutes ago, dckey said:

How can you not believe in curses, anything that looks to be good something happens too!!!!!   Every since this team moved to MD we have had the worst luck, and sometimes being lucky is what changes the fortunes of a franchise.  Think Fuller hands to the face when the WR pushed his hand and his pinky barely caught the facemask.  The intentional grounding.  Chris Thompson, Jared Allen, Matt Ioniddas, Trent, Scherf, Cravens, Reed.  The best players on this team all get hurt.  If it looks like it might be good whether a play or player something will happen.  Sometimes you need a change made and we've tried coaching, players, front office and we can't change the owner!!!  I'm just ready for a reset with this team, something different, I don't care about the name, colors or anything I represent DC and my home team.   This lost has really hurt and until we change something it will always be the same!!!!

Come on, the Fuller penalty was legit.  

9 minutes ago, The Slamming Butcher said:

This is a weak answer.

Hate on Dan all you want, and I won't disagree that it's justified...but today's loss has absolutely ZERO to do with him.

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree.  Snyder could have taken D. Hall's place at S and possibly done a better job.  By not running out onto the field and ordering D. Hall to get off of it proves that Snyder is a quitter...

...Don't you think? 

2 minutes ago, elkabong82 said:

It's on Crowder IMO. Had he been there it's major yardage, field was wide open. Kirk was cool under pressure all game and uring that drive. I fully believe playcall was a quick pass to Crowder and Kirk read D would be open there. 

Tell me this.  If Crowder was supposed to be there, where were the blockers?  There was literally nobody in the area.  

Just now, Capsman said:

Tell me this.  If Crowder was supposed to be there, where were the blockers?  There was literally nobody in the area.  

Yeah, that was the point. The coverage was exposed there. Gruden just said this in the press conference too. Crodwer runs the right route the game is over.

2 minutes ago, Capsman said:

Come on, the Fuller penalty was legit.  

I know it was legit, I'm talking about how unlucky it was.  He did not intentionally grab his face mask with his PINKY, it was hand fighting and got caught, it's still a penalty but that was just unlucky

Just now, dckey said:

I know it was legit, I'm talking about how unlucky it was.  He did not intentionally grab his face mask with his PINKY, it was hand fighting and got caught, it's still a penalty but that was just unlucky

Considering the blatant holding and PI calls, the hit out of bounds on Perine all going uncalled, it is horse **** that they then call something so minor like that against us, especially when it takes the W away. If you're going to make a call like that, at that time, when you've let them play all game, it needs to be blatant and intentional

Archived