Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread Skins at Saints

TK

Just now, LaxBuddy21 said:

Yea the receiver running the wrong way is on Kirk. Totally.

Two intentional grounding calls when the game is on the line is inexcusable, pathetic, and letting eight seconds run off the clock off the God damned clock after the grounding is pretty horrible too. He basically gave up at that point.

He won the game and lost it.

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

. I asked earlier, did he do it with his eyes closed? How do you turn and look and not notice that that there is literally nobody even anywhere close to where you're planning to throw it and throw it anyway? And at that point in the game?

Its hard to see over 6-4 D-lineman with their hands up.  

Just now, Burgold said:

Two intentional grounding calls when the game is on the line is inexcusable, pathetic, and letting eight seconds run off the clock off the God damned clock after the grounding is pretty horrible too. He basically gave up at that point.

That one with Crowder wasn't intentional grounding. That was a piss poor call by the refs, same as the call on Fuller to take away the INT

4 minutes ago, Redd said:

I don't know Rob.  That intentionally grounding when we were in fg range was all on Kirk.  We could've gut run there.  Kill clock and attempt a game winner.  

He dropped dimes the whole game against the 3rd ranked defense. The defense let him down. They make one stop and we arent talking about intentional grounding right now

Just now, Jacoby66forHOF said:

Its hard to see over 6-4 D-lineman with their hands up.  

What do the D linemen have to do with it? He turned immediately to the right and proceeded to throw it to absolutely nobody. Were there D linemen covering our WRs or something?

Just now, elkabong82 said:

That one with Crowder wasn't intentional grounding. That was a piss poor call by the refs, same as the call on Fuller to take away the INT

I probably agree, but I am really mad at the Redskins. They played a damn good game except when it counted and then became so bad that they lost it.

10 minutes ago, elkabong82 said:

• Imminent pressure. The passer must face "imminent loss of yardage."[1] There is no violation when the passer is not about to be tackled but the receiver simply fails to run the route the quarterback expects.

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

. I asked earlier, did he do it with his eyes closed? How do you turn and look and not notice that that there is literally nobody even anywhere close to where you're planning to throw it and throw it anyway? And at that point in the game?

It's a timing route. Would have been wide open had he known what he was doing instead of following another receiver. 

2 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Hilarious...........

The real losers are the whining assholes in this thread

No the real losers are this pathetic football team that bumble around on the field like a bunch of ****ing idiots year in and year out. You're surprised the fan base has given up on this dog **** franchise? I love this team, but it's still a bunch of losers that disappoint year after year.

2 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Are you effing kidding me???  Wasn't the score 31-16 late in the 4th q???   This loss is on this trash ass defense. They are Ron Lynn bad right now. 

Archived