Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread Skins at Saints

TK

3 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Pathetic..Manusky needs to be fired tonight..

no

3 minutes ago, youngchew said:

This was about to be a signature win.  Instead, our season is over.

What a joke the Washington Redskins are.  Wow.  

we could still go ten and six.  And frankly if you think something like this can end a season you shouldn't be hoping for a "signature win"

Lol- can’t wait to read about the horrible officiating, the injuries, etc.  here is the cold hard truth: the Redskins are losers.    They literally don’t know how to win.  Not sure if it is the coach, the players, or both.  But let the excuses begin...

1 minute ago, joeken24 said:

Its been good reading your threads, watching the Cooley breakdown and other Redskins stuff. But that's it. I'm so ****in' done. Its not worth the shame of being a fan anymore. If you're walking down the street with your Redskin gear on, I'll say "what's up". Other than that, burgundy and gold is no longer something I take pride in.  

Take care...

Totally justified. I'm about there as well. 

Drives that win games are what get QB's paid.  Vernon Davis dropping that pass was awful, but Cousins drawing the grounding penalty was just damn inexcusable given the situation.  If Cousins just throws the ball forward and out of bounds the Redskins likely win this game.  Then the guy misses Vernon Davis wide open because once again he gets tunnel vision on one target.

Perfect illustration of the Gruden era for Washington.  You need less than a ****ing yard and you get cute instead of slamming the ball up the middle going man on man you call a complicated play which pulls 2+ lineman someone misses their assignment and is unravels from there.

Back the the day a real Redskins team would have maned up slammed that ball up the middle and knelled for the win. 

JAY GRUDEN SUCKS. 

Seriously in all the years of watching football someone told me we would loose a game like this, I would have said stay away from the drugs son.  hell I am done with this team.  the way they handled Cousins contract, the way they got rid of Scottie, the way they act, why should I care.  Seriously a am done.

Just now, Heathen said:

oh damn you're absolutely right I guess I should have waited at least a week of watching football before I commented on this. Damn dunno how Brees and team does it!

I didn't say a word about the Saints just being the better team aww shucks

The defense **** the bed and we lost. It's their fault. 31-16 with 5 minutes to go is fine. Perine gets a block, we win. The D puts up a fight, we win.

I just didn't place the blame entirely on the QB because that would be, well, extremely wrong. 

Archived