Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread Skins at Saints

TK

On 9/10/2017 at 4:54 PM, Napredskins1 said:

Pryor does so well when the machine throws to him. 

2 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Pathetic..Manusky needs to be fired tonight..

1 minute ago, thebeermonkey said:

You can’t fire a coach for poor execution by individual players. 

You can fire a coach for a pathetic 3rd down and a foot call.  FIRE GRUDEN/MUNUSKY /AND B ALLEN NOW!!!!!   DON'T EVEN ALLOW A RIDE ON THE PLANE BACK!!!!

The officials helped put the Saints in positions to stay in and eventually win the game and the Redskins typically obliged them in the last minutes.  This team has historic breakdowns late in games.  They are beyond words to describe at this point.  They have been and are consistently a disappointment.  They have been for the last 20 years or so.  I am done until major changes happen to this franchise.  I have no more to give them as a fan.  I am going to remove myself from the pain of watching them anymore.  They give you hope and then destroy you.  Screw them.

There's just no heart on this team when it matters. Kirk losses all awareness when he needs to be calm and step up. The defense is a dumpster fire. Our top players are mediocre at best. Never make game changing plays. Coaching is bad each and every game. I knew as soon as we failed to pick up that third and one that this game was over. The fact that I was not only right but completely confident that I would be right tells you all you need to know about this pathetic excuse for a franchise. Hope lil Danny enjoyed that loss. 

I swear to god If anyone blames this loss on Kirk you are a moron who knows nothing about football. He put us in position to be up 15 points with 5 minutes left and the defense cant make one damn stop. Sign Kirk. fire the whole defense. Norman can take his 75 million dollar self somewhere else. 

2 minutes ago, allskinz said:

Manusky brings more of the same to our defense.  We hired internally and expected a different result.

No coordinator is getting more out of this defense with DHall starting at safety. He basically gave up almost every big play in the last 2 minutes.

1 minute ago, carex said:

all of you so called "fans" suck worse than the Skins

Honestly, I don't blame anyone for packing up and leaving. It's been 20 years for misery for me with very few highlights. Isn't that enough? 

I'm not watching another game this season, but I'm sure I'll be back for more punishment in 2018.

1 minute ago, stoshuaj said:

hmmmm, should start an "I'm done" thread so all you quitters can sign in and be held accountable.  You're not done, it's an addiction, lol

Quitters. No, the quitters were on the field in N.O. 

Archived