Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread Skins at Saints

TK

16 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Act like a 3 year old, get treated like one.  Nobody cares if you are done with the team or not.  

It also speaks to how lonely and simple a mother ****er has to be to let a so called 3 year old get under their skin.

16 minutes ago, NeverSurrender said:

Can we just be happy that we made it close?

i dont think its a good thing that the game was close, given we were up by 15 points with 3 minutes left....how many other teams screw that up? nobody that I can think of....its annoying. kirk even got us into field goal position in the final minute. that "intentional grounding" penalty was such BS. the QB and wide receiver weren't even on the same page. that should not result in an intentional grounding penalty. 

Is the intentional grounding even reviewable?  But I agree, Kirk was under no pressure, it was a clear miscommunication.  More accurately it was Kirk screwing up because there was no blocker in the area, so I doubt that multiple players got the play call wrong.  And Kirk, being the robot that he is, throws it without taking a look.  

5 minutes ago, elkabong82 said:

That one with Crowder wasn't intentional grounding. That was a piss poor call by the refs, same as the call on Fuller to take away the INT

You know, I agree and disagree.  It looked like Kirk unloaded it immediately and with no pressure.  

But it I ask you, how the hell does that happen right there.  And I’ve never seen it happen to a team other tha. The Redskins.

Its bad execution and horrific coaching.  

2 minutes ago, SlinginSammy HOF '63 said:

Looking at our schedule, I'm going to say 7-9. We have a really easy schedule coming up. We should be favored in five of those 6 games, but we will find a way to frig up  two of those games.

They are very good at Fng up.  Snatching a loss from jaws of victory.   

17 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Act like a 3 year old, get treated like one.  Nobody cares if you are done with the team or not.  

In fairness, many of the opinions in these threads are completely snap, amateur or ignorant, especially after a loss. Fans (myself included) screaming into the void are no more or less productive than that "analysis." It's all catharsis for our favorite team ****ing us over again.

3 minutes ago, The Slamming Butcher said:

Tell me, exactly, what in the holy hell Dan Snyder had to do with today's collapse?

We’ve been dreadful for some time and seem constantly in flux under his ownership. He seems incapable of having a long term strategy. That means we tend not to have any consistency. 

and we still have Allen working for us. 

11 minutes ago, thebeermonkey said:

We’ve been dreadful for some time and seem constantly in flux under his ownership. He seems incapable of having a long term strategy. That means we tend not to have any consistency. 

and we still have Allen working for us. 

This is a weak answer.

Hate on Dan all you want, and I won't disagree that it's justified...but today's loss has absolutely ZERO to do with him.

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

You know, I agree and disagree.  It looked like Kirk unloaded it immediately and with no pressure.  

But it I ask you, how the hell does that happen right there.  And I’ve never seen it happen to a team other tha. The Redskins.

Its bad execution and horrific coaching.  

This is exactly what I said to the screen. I have never ever seen that before ever I. The history of the NFL. 

Also so I do not think I will ever se it again. 

Archived