Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Harvey Weinstein, Fired Amongst Sexual Harassment Allegations

Spaceman Spiff

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

What link?

The Twitter link in the Laura Bassett tweet. 

It sounds like he complimented her & she went all wackadoodle about it, complained & got him fired. Some comments are positive, some tell her to grow up. (I'm not on Twitter, it's a public page).

• Thanks 2

So he sort of clumsily flirted with guests sometimes? I’ve worked with creepy old men and seen how they just can’t turn it off and be professional.  It may not be bloody murder, but no one wants to deal with that while trying to get through their day.  

Also, I just have a hard time feeling bad for Chris Matthews.  

I’ll also admit to being a little envious of the power to call out some terrible behavior and getting such great results.  Imagine if you could simply tweet about the office gossip, or those awful people trying to turn the work place into game of thrones with their scheming, and they’d be fired and publicly dragged. It would be glorious.  

• Like 2

I was accused of sexual harassment by a woman co-worker who didn't like that I made her work instead of gossiping with others. Too bad for her that I kept a work diary documenting all her various ****, plus the company had a non-discrimination policy that included sexual orientation. When she couldn't get rid of me professionally, she tried personally. Didn't work. We can protect ourselves by always acting professionally.

4 hours ago, No Excuses said:

It's amazing how many people don't understand that the workplace isn't for flirting and unsolicited comments about your coworkers physical appearance.

"Don't **** where you eat."

One of the golden rules of office life. I always thought dude was an asshole anyway. I'm always less shocked when its assholes that get called out.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Is it white collar, country club prison with cable tv?  Or is it federal pound me in the ass prison?

I see you are a man of culture

10 hours ago, Bang said:

Justice would be him getting raped in the shower and being told that it is the only way for him to get a part in the prison production of "The Music Man".

~Bang

Edited by PokerPacker

This account from Kate Beckinsale gives an indication of what a scumbag Harvey Weinstein could be, insisting on stars of the movie Serendipity attend "his" premiere in NYC less than a month after the 9/11 attacks.  People told him it was inappropriate to have a glitzy premiere in the city while the rubble was still smoking, but he insisted. 

13755e50-647d-11ea-bf7f-06c8a01b31cc

Beckinsale at the Serendipity premiere.

The next day, he called Beckinsale to invite her and her 1 1/2 year old daughter to his house for a play date and she agreed.  As soon as she got there, she realized the play date was only a pretext.  He proceeded to berate her:

Weinstein allegedly shut the door and repeatedly called Beckinsale a "c***" for ruining his premiere by wearing a white suit.

"I had no idea what he was talking about and started to shake," she wrote. "He said, 'If I am throwing a red carpet you get in a tight dress, you shake your a** you shake your t***, you do not go down it looking like a f****** lesbian you stupid f****** c***.'"

Beckinsale said she "burst into tears."

"I tried to say 'Harvey, the city is on fire, people are still looking for their relatives, none of us even felt the premiere was appropriate much less coming out dressed like it’s a bachelor party.' He said, 'I don’t care — it’s my f****** premiere and if I want p**** on the red carpet that’s what I get.'"

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kate-beckinsale-harvey-weinstein-yelled-serendipity-premiere-164048551.html

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Harvey Weinstein back in prison after health crisis

Convicted rapist Harvey Weinstein was discharged from Bellevue Hospital on Monday — and is now back on Rikers Island, his spokesman said.

The disgraced producer suffered a rise in blood pressure after being sentenced this past Wednesday to 23 years in prison and was taken to the hospital for monitoring.

“His blood pressure spiked to a dangerous level and, given his angioplasty last week, they brought him to Bellevue to be watched and monitored,” spokesman Juda Engelmayer said after Weinstein’s admission last week.

The disgraced movie mogul is being held at Rikers North Infirmary Command, a two-building complex — one of which is the original Rikers Island Hospital — that houses inmates in need of medical care.

The bleak site is where the onetime king of Tinseltown will likely spend his 68th birthday on Thursday.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Interesting thing about the Danny Masterson case is that this could lead to a serious investigation and indictment of the Church of Scientology.

We laughed these guys off as kooks with their Tom Cruise couch jumping antics, but the Masterson case has shown them to be a truly

malevolent and insidious organization.  Time to take these losers down. 

• Thanks 1