Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

That doesn’t bother me. A big church opened in her district that a lot of her famous and powerful constituents attend. She found Some universal language in the texts to relate to and made a quick speech about it. It’s hard to care about such small potatoes tho I am somewhat ignorant of Scientology so maybe this is more scandalous than I realize 

still, she’s far down my list 

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Trump really thinks if he rigs this election, he will go unscathed. He will just get to serve another term?

If he rigs this, he and his entire family will suffer the same fate the French royalty did; in the French Revolution.

Yes, it will be bloody and many lives will be lost. I firmly believe people will not allow him stealing the election to stand.

I think post-election is going to be interesting. Right now its easy to predict a scenario where the race tightens and heading into election day Biden is slightly ahead in both the national polls and in a good chunk of the battlegrounds.

If Joe wins, I think Trump voters will be disappointed, but grudgingly accept it and will secretly feel relieved that at least they dont have to defend his BS anymore.

If Trump wins, I can see it really being a straw which breaks the camel's back and will make what we just saw post George Floyd look like a picnic.

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

TRUMP ONLY TWEETED IT TO DISTRACT FROM THE TERRIBLE ECONOMIC NEWS

I disagree. He’s not playing chess. He told us exactly what he plans to do. He plans to delay the election and if he can’t, he will try to tie it up in the courts.

Every step of the way, the worst possible outcome has become a reality. Why would this be any different?

3 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I disagree. He’s not playing chess. He told us exactly what he plans to do. He plans to delay the election and if he can’t, he will try to tie it up in the courts.

Every step of the way, the worst possible outcome has become a reality. Why would this be any different?

So are folks convinced that McConnell will help Trump stay President at his own expense? 

No election, McConnell has to leave office.  He needs McConnell more then McConnell needs Trump, I'm down with looking at the actual scenario would be if there wasn't an election, but at the same time, the entire GOP has rebuked him on this.

If we going to expect the worst, what is the worst when the Military has already said they won't help him do this authoritarian nonsense?  What dictator has ever stayed in power without military backing?  It wouldn't even be a coup if the Constitution says he's not President anymore when the Constitution says someone else is.

I don't support a Civil War thread until there's an actual Civil War, which I'm not buying anyone really wants.  It's more bark then bite and wouldn't be Syria unless the Military brass backs Trump over the next President.

Again, no election, Trump isn't President, and not even the courts can rule he stays when the Constitution specifically says when his term is over.  That's not a court issue, what's the legal technicality that would allow him to stay?

I'd say the bigger threat is the USPS (which he controls) being the main vehicle for mail-in ballots.  States should be outsourcing that NOW, not waiting until that service falls apart and starts "losing" stuff.

15 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

You know, alot of Trump's elder voters still get physical checks for their social security.  He wants to **** up the mail; so he has a better chance of winning.   I think those Trumpsters who get SS checks by mail; won't take too kindly in any delay with their checks.

Going by recent history, it's usually safe to say that pretty much everything Trump does backfires. So this would be pretty much on brand.

29 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

You know, alot of Trump's elder voters still get physical checks for their social security.  He wants to **** up the mail; so he has a better chance of winning.   I think those Trumpsters who get SS checks by mail; won't take too kindly in any delay with their checks.

Exactly.

Why am I stressing this guy staying in power when he's running out of folks that want that left and right?

10 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

He’s definitely not playing chess. He knows the economy is the only thing that has kept him afloat. The economic news was released and minutes later he tweeted something completely ****ed up because he knew he needed to change the subject. That’s not chess, that is flipping over the table because you landed on Go To Jail. 

Plus I know where his undergrad is from. Kegstand U.

Speaking of which, did you have DiClerico there or was he retired by then?

16 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

The Daily Caller hating on Karen Bass makes me like her more, not less. 

True..but...scientology bro. That's more harmful than Qanon.

3 hours ago, techboy said:

Settle down now... It's not like he's @Predicto.

Aye, I still have marks on my face from when he *****-slapped me over my take on the death penalty.

That was years ago, really hoping it wasn't health that caused him to fall back, we typically seem to find out after the fact around here.

Throne for Resident Counsellor has been abdicated in the meantime...

There is a slight satisfaction knowing the trump people planned their entire campaign in the economy, and now it’s in shambles and they have nothing else to run on

i wish I could be in some of those meetings. It’s gotta be great comedy 

Archived