Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

CNN: The voters who are still backing Trump  

>>>

Come November, half of America will be delighted by the election results, and half will be dismayed.

But unless the Electoral College ends in a tie, no one should be surprised by the outcome. That's because this election is likely to be close, and it's fully plausible either candidate could win.
Rich Thau

Rich Thau
Pollsters are consistently telling us Democratic nominee Joe Biden is far ahead. I'm not looking to pick a fight, as their sample sizes are much larger than mine. That said, as a focus group moderator, I'm hearing strong support for President Donald Trump from a critical sliver of the electorate.<<<

4 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

The fact that the knives are coming out for Kamala tells me a decision is about to be made and privileged mother****ers are putting their thumbs on the scale. 

Its disappointing, did they really think this wouldn't turn into a campaign ad if Harris is picked?  I'm not buying its them trying to save us from something we don't know because thats Bidens campaigns job, not bitter folks in Cali.

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Solid distraction from the fact that the GDP fell 33%.

Worst economic quarter in US history. 

Do not let this clown distract from the fact that his Presidency is ending as the historical failure that every person with a functioning brain predicted. 

———

The only reasonable story here is that when the choice is between democracy or power, the Republican base wants a dictatorship. They are wanna be totalitarian buffoons.

So is there any doubt left among anyone that he is going to cheat, lie and do everything he can to nullify everything and remain in the white House?

is there anyone left who thinks all of this will be anything like a normal election with a normal transfer of power?
Anyone?

You've just heard the marching orders for his lunatic mob. 

he will not accept any loss. He will scream fraud and foul, and he will have to be removed. Possibly by force.

Best be ready. 

~Bang

6 minutes ago, Bang said:

Possibly by force.

He is a chicken hawk. He will cry and scream his way out of office, but I doubt the force part will be necessary. 

He will almost definitely leave confidence in our democracy in tatters. He is the single worst person ever elected to public office in this country. 

Archived