Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

What a dumbass lmao 

2 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Sadly, a bunch of his loyal followers - even the ones with actual brains, will find a way to defend that.

What's the big deal? He's right, there are many per capitas.  The per capita of Virginia is Richmond.  The per capita of Maryland is Baltimore.  The per capita of Illinois is Chicago. 

He has one of the biggest brains you've ever seen.

Senator Amy Klobuchar, Democrat of Minnesota, has been asked by Joe Biden to undergo a formal vetting to be considered as his vice presidential running mate, one of several potential contenders now being scrutinized by his aides ahead of a final decision, according to people familiar with the moves.

The request for information from potential running mates like Klobuchar "is underway," a senior Biden campaign aide tells CBS News. If a potential contender consents, she should be poised to undergo a rigorous multi-week review of her public and private life and work by a hand-picked group of Biden confidantes, who will review tax returns, public speeches, voting records, past personal relationships and potentially scandalous details from her past.

While several are expected to consent to a vetting, at least one potential contender has bowed out. Senator Jeanne Shaheen, Democrat of New Hampshire, who is running for reelection this year, declined Biden's invitation to be considered, according to a person familiar with her decision. But Senator Maggie Hassan, the other New Hampshire senator, has agreed to be vetted, according to local news reports.

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

What's the big deal? He's right, there are many per capitas.  The per capita of Virginia is Richmond.  The per capita of Maryland is Baltimore.  The per capita of Illinois is Chicago. 

He has one of the biggest brains you've ever seen.

And ****, you'd think people would know at least a few per Capitas. Have none of them ever heard of per capita Kirk? Picard? Nemo? Crunch? Caveman?

8 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Klobuchar vs Pence, huh?

Dems must be more scared of losing midwest again then going for the jugular.  No way would she be a better VP then Warren, none, zero.

I agree, and Liz's seat isn't vulnerable. Mass is D, the Scott Brown experiment is over. 

Klobuchar is definitely redundant to Biden, but I've always liked her on TV before she ran for president. It always seemed like VP was her path anyway. 

This could've been leaked in order to float it to see reactions within the party. Maybe look at polling for the next week or so while she is being "vetted" and see if things move at all in some states. 

Im sure a lot of black people feel the same way. It’s still wrong tho.  Same way my folks and the older people in my family are wrong when they make the exact same statement. And rather I say it or not I don’t feel any self respecting black person would vote for Trump either. Or any republican outside of the few like Hogan. But you wouldn’t catch me running for President saying that ****. 

If anything is worrying, is that he doesn’t have the wherewithal to understand he shouldn’t say that **** out loud. 

3 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

These gaffes are going to get Trump reelected. No people won't rush to vote for Trump but enough people will be so turned off by Biden; they will not vote for him.

The only way Biden is going to win; is enough people will have had enough of Trump.

Not if mail in ballets are a thing. Won’t matter in the long run imo. Not unless it gets worse. 

Archived