Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 hours ago, spjunkies said:

We're clearly heading towards Buzz's Civil War part 2. I don't see any otger way out of this mess at this point, hopefully I'm wrong. 

No we aren't. 

Civil War is not a status update, it's unlike anything most of us have ever seen or been through because everyone around for our last one is dead and there hasn't been one on our entire continent in at least 100 years.

The easiest way out of this mess is to reiterate that our Civil War killed more Americans then any other single war we've ever been in.  And this wouldn't be on CNN or Twitter where it can be mocked with memes, it would down the street, in your local Walmart, your kids school...

30 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

We're clearly heading towards Buzz's Civil War part 2. I don't see any other way out of this mess at this point, hopefully I'm wrong. 

To be fair, Buzz predicts Civil War as the outcome of every scenario.

Its his “thing”.

18 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Additionally, regarding Trump threatening to hold up money from Michigan and Nevada.....PLEASE threaten to harm voters in one of the most important swing states and another state that is a soft Democrat lean.  

Truly psycho scenario is he keeps pissing off Michigan, Biden picks Abrams as VP, and causes Trump to lose both states. 

Losing Georgia would be like taking a shotgun to the GOP electoral map and down-ballot candidates.

It's not the strongest ticket from a managing the country standpoint, but that's probably the best ticket to cause as much damage to the GOP as possible.

11 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:
From the Vanity Fair article: “Trump hates Obama,” a former Trump adviser told me. “He used to go around calling Obama a ‘child.’” As a prominent Republican told me, “With Obama he’s going for the jugular. I wouldn’t be surprised if he puts out the really dirty stuff.”

This is hilarious. Obama has been attacked for years and Trump somehow has some secret dirty info to besmirch Obama and win the day? 

I'm on the edge of my seat. 

9 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Obama is retired. If Trump hates Obama so much; then why didn’t he run against Obama in 2012? Imagine the boasting if he ran and beat Obama.

Obama could’ve ran in 2016 and beat him, avenging his 12 loss. Trump would’ve had a mental breakdown.

Speaking of....

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Trump just says bull**** to fire up his base and sow doubt about the legitimacy of elections.  Seriously, have we not learned that he is completely full of **** at this point?

thats not a small measure though. look at those idiots on the Michigan capital.

rational people know he's full of ****. 40% of this country is proving to not be rational. that is not some insignificant number that can be brushed aside.

they will have it in their dumbass minds that the only possible way he can lose is by the process being rigged against him. at which point, they will do some crazy **** and possibly force me to do some **** I don't want to do.

The "attack Obama" strategy is only going to work on the people who hated Obama to begin with, it isn't going to sway anybody, to the contrary, once Obama starts attacking back it may sway some folks the other way.

We've already seen Lindsey Graham take the smart route on Trump's "Demand Obama testify" BS.   Imagine Obama on the witness stand laying out everything that his administration and DOJ found troubling about Trump's 2016 campaign.  It is like Trump doesn't even understand how a cover up works despite everyone around him doing their best to.......cover it up.

Archived