Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

oo7Yy.png

I think Joe needs to have a victory like above, where he flips Wisconsin,Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Iowa, North Carolina, Florida and Arizona.  That would be resounding defeat of Trump and Joe has coattails that flip more than the 4 Senate seats Dems need.  If it's just a close election, where Joe only flips 3 states (my example below has Arizona, Michigan & Pennsylvania) it would just be barely winning.  Joe really needs to win big and the Dems need to pick up 7 or more Senate seats.  A close election and things really won't be much different.  The GOP needs to defeated resoundly this time and have that continue in 2022.

O4BYE.png

From that Howard Stern article:

>>>“One thing Donald loves is celebrities, he loves the famous,” Stern said on his SiriusXM show Tuesday. “He loves it. He loves to be in the mix.”

Stern, 66, hosted Trump on his radio show several times over the years and frequently saw him at social events, including the shock jock’s 2008 wedding, where he seated the then-future president next to Joan Rivers. According to Stern, Trump went anywhere famous people would be and is suffering now that Hollywood has turned its back on him. He likened the president’s predicament to an episode of “The Twilight Zone.”

“The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most,” Stern said. “The people who are voting for Trump for the most part... he wouldn’t even let them in a f---ing hotel. He’d be disgusted by them. Go to Mar-a-Lago, see if there’s any people who look like you. I’m talking to you in the audience.”<<<

Well, Trump has killed being with A-list celebrities forever.  The ones he really craves to be with.  They won't go anywhere near him now.

The biggest joke that his cult supporters don't seem to realize; he doesn't really like them.  He wouldn't be around them in his normal life.  

May they get corona and die or lose their jobs, healthcare, etc.. and die.

Stern nailed it on the head and its amazing the MAGA crowd don't' see it.

Trump DESPISES these types of people. He'll NEVER willingly spend time with them. Sure he'll have them at rallies and what not, because that's for his own political gain. But you know he looks at them with disdain and disgust. To them, they are just tools for him to wield. And they voluntarily let themselves be used in that way because "durr hurr eff the libtards."

10 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Cortez Masto would be an excellent choice (if she wants it).

I'm been on this bandwagon for a few weeks now. The issue for her has to be, does she want to run for POTUS. I can't imagine Biden running for re-election in 4 years so the VP will likely have a leg up in a crowded field. 

22 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I'm been on this bandwagon for a few weeks now. The issue for her has to be, does she want to run for POTUS. I can't imagine Biden running for re-election in 4 years so the VP will likely have a leg up in a crowded field. 

22 minutes ago, Hersh said:

While the veep will have a leg up in 2024; that doesn't mean she would be the nominee. The progressives are going to fight tooth and nail for that nomination. I know veep have a track record of getting the nomination but they will have to fight for it. If Biden is a complete failure, that veep isn't getting the nod. 2024, Trump will still be a factor; one way or another.

per trump and postponing november election

of course he will if he doesn't pick another way of holding on the white house no matter what or how he has to do it

it doesn't take being some lefty conspiracy nut to easily accept that one aspect of his drive to reopen as aggressively as he can make happen is that it makes a serious resurgence around that strategic time of year much more probable, and that will give him more cover with an eye toward nudging any still-hesitating gopers to conceding to him once again and holding on to more power over the left than they've ever had before (as they see it)

43 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Glad to see these committees and their members. Trump doesn't have anything close to this. Jared and Ivanka Kushner would be on any committee as the co-chairs. 

I mean, it's a set of committees of bright people to find compromise platform positions for Biden and Dems to run on. 

Every bit that is off-brand for Trump:

- Knowing smart people

- Listening to smart people

- Listening to anyone who wasn't just repeating the nonsense he already believed

- Listening, period

- Coming up with sensible plans

- Having a plan, period

Archived