Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

9 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Sexy grandpa joe.... I almost vomited...

9 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Sexy grandpa joe.... I almost vomited...

Is he too sexy for you? We know in the end, you will vote for your true choice-  Ugly Baby Trump.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

That article is from 2017. They've gotten more insane since.

What that really means is a legal blueprint for how to stop them's been out since 2017. Fox is stocking money for lawsuits from corona misinformation, government coming in could be fatal one-two punch

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

What that really means is a legal blueprint for how to stop them's been out since 2017. Fox is stocking money for lawsuits from corona misinformation, government coming in could be fatal one-two punch

I have my doubts.  

34 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

the article says Murdoch pulled it because it wasn’t getting a following. It if had an audience of moronic sheep it would be on there still 

I need you guys to help me out here...

Concerning this whole Obamagate thing, Trump said the following: "It was the greatest political crime in the history of our country. If I were a Democrat instead of a Republican, I think everybody would have been in jail a long time ago. And I’m talking with 50-year sentences."

What is he trying to say there?... That the only reason he's not in jail is because he is a Republican?... Or that Republicans are afraid to bring charges against Obama?...Or that if he were a Democratic president, party affiliation wouldn't play a role in who he felt should be pursued legally, but as a Republican president party affiliation absolutely plays a role?...or that he feels only democrats can seek to put other democrats in jail?...

He's making up a crime that doesn't exist. Only Democrats deserve to be tried and convicted of a phantom crime. Republicans in the past (Watergate criminals) shouldn't have been tried and convicted. If he's re-elected, he'll try to bring to trial Democrats who supposedly committed the phantom crimes of Obamagate.

Look, Trump's still pissed off about Obama making jokes about him and getting people to laugh at him at that White House Correspondent's Dinner years ago. He can't let it go. 

35 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I need you guys to help me out here...

Concerning this whole Obamagate thing, Trump said the following: "It was the greatest political crime in the history of our country. If I were a Democrat instead of a Republican, I think everybody would have been in jail a long time ago. And I’m talking with 50-year sentences."

What is he trying to say there?... That the only reason he's not in jail is because he is a Republican?... Or that Republicans are afraid to bring charges against Obama?...Or that if he were a Democratic president, party affiliation wouldn't play a role in who he felt should be pursued legally, but as a Republican president party affiliation absolutely plays a role?...or that he feels only democrats can seek to put other democrats in jail?...

The quote threw me for a bit, too. 

I'm pretty sure he's saying a Democrat would have put Republicans in jail if Republicans had done what Obama did. Nonsense, on every level, of course.

That's what I think he's trying to say, but I don't want to spend much time in his brain. Step into a swamp and there's a chance you can't get out.

5 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

The quote threw me for a bit, too. 

I'm pretty sure he's saying a Democrat would have put Republicans in jail if Republicans had done what Obama did. Nonsense, on every level, of course.

That's what I think he's trying to say, but I don't want to spend much time in his brain. Step into a swamp and there's a chance you can't get out.

giphy.gif

Ah...so he was really wanting to say if Obama were a republican, not if he were a democrat lol...that at least makes a little bit of sense, and also makes a helluva lot of sense that he would completely botch something so insanely easy.

3 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

the article says Murdoch pulled it because it wasn’t getting a following. It if had an audience of moronic sheep it would be on there still 

No, I've brought up what Britain did several times, Fox was characterizing the government of doing the opposite of what it was actually doing and that's against the law in Britain. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41887613

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I have my doubts.  

It's up to Dems to stop being so weak when the other side is trying to kill them. I have my doubts, too.

Obamagate is the silliest term I’ve heard so far, surely used by morons of all variety. It’s been 3 1/2 years since Trump was elected and he’s continued to drag our great country further and further down the rabbit hole of idiocy. Here these morons are, claiming some sort of conspiracy.

Just a conglomeration of stupid.

1 hour ago, Califan007 said:

Ah...so he was really wanting to say if Obama were a republican, not if he were a democrat lol...

I think. But I have no confidence in my interpreting of the ramblings of a diseased mind. 

1 hour ago, Califan007 said:

makes a helluva lot of sense that he would completely botch something so insanely easy.

giphy.gif

I think the piece itself is behind a paywall, so I'll give a couple of quotes.

Of course, facts don’t really matter here because trying to untangle the web of inanity at the core of Obamagate is like trying to debate molecular biology with a 2-year-old. Indeed, when pushed at a White House press conference to identify what crime former President Obama allegedly committed, Trump answered, "You know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody, all you have to do is read the newspapers, except yours.”

These are words. Any connection to reality is purely coincidental.

Of course, the goal here is not to prove a crime, it’s to suggest with raised eyebrows, declarative tones, and a wink and a nod that something bad happened. What is that bad thing? Well no one really knows, but believe me — it’s bad. Really bad. It’s bad like nothing you’ve ever seen.

To be sure, inane conspiracy theories are not the province of one political party or ideology. It’s long been a bipartisan exercise. But rare is the moment when an entire political party, and its titular head, are taken captive by it. Alas, this is the time in which we are living; when the stupid, mindless, and inane have not just entered the political mainstream, but have come to define it. All of us, whether we believe it or not, are stupider as a result.

Archived