Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Uh huh. I don't understand modern politics at all. And this is a normal year with normal candidates and campaigns. 

He can get on stage and have the debate of his life against Trump and Fox would declare him the loser. Don could **** himself on stage and they'd declare it a brilliant strategic move. 

The memes and nicknames are happening either way for those people. Will they work? I don't know. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

How long ago did we say anyone was better then Bush?

We did used to tell our kids anyone can be president one day, I thought that was under review now.

im reminded of the world famous chef Gusteau in Ratatouille whose famous phrase “anyone can cook” is refuted by Remy when he says “anyone can cook but that doesn’t mean anyone should.” 

We later learn the true meaning of Gusteau’s phrase during Anton Ego’s critical review piece in the newspaper after his meal. The phrase doesn’t literally mean “anyone can cook” but rather “a cook can come from anywhere” 

The same applies to the president. Also, I ****ing love that movie 

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

im reminded of the world famous chef Gusteau in Ratatouille whose famous phrase “anyone can cook” is refuted by Remy when he says “anyone can cook but that doesn’t mean anyone should.” 

We later learn the true meaning of Gusteau’s phrase during Anton Ego’s critical review piece in the newspaper after his meal. The phrase doesn’t literally mean “anyone can cook” but rather “a cook can come from anywhere” 

The same applies to the president. Also, I ****ing love that movie 

French Impressionist cinema is very deep.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/05/trump-eyes-campaign-shake-up

eeking to change the trajectory of the race, Trump is now discussing a shake-up to his campaign leadership, three sources close to the White House told me. Two sources said Trump has told people he wants to install 2016 campaign manager Corey Lewandowski in a senior role. “Trump’s feeling is, ‘why are we losing everywhere?’ The president is sick of it,” another former West Wing official said. According to a source, Lewandowski has told Trump that the RNC doesn’t grasp how dire the polls are. “Corey thinks the GOP isn’t solid on fundamentals. He says the campaign and the party spend time sending out press releases bragging about how well they’re doing,” the former official said. (Tim Murtaugh, communications director for the Trump campaign, said in an email, “literally none of this is true.”)

Trump’s interest in Lewandowski has sparked conflict with Jared Kushner, two sources said. “There’s a battle over personnel,” a former West Wing official said. Kushner is strongly opposed to Lewandowski joining the campaign, sources said. Kushner led the effort to force out Lewandowski in 2016, and has since successfully kept Lewandowski on the outer edge of Trump’s orbit. According to two sources, Kushner is trying to recruit Mike Pence’s former chief of staff Nick Ayers to take a senior campaign role. In 2018, Kushner recruited Ayers to replace John Kelly as Trump’s chief of staff. Ayers turned down the offer, and sources said he has no interest in joining the Trump campaign. One person close to Ayers told me he’s aligning himself with Nikki Haley to lead her potential 2024 campaign. “He views Haley as the right train to be on,” the source said.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I will vote, even if it potentially kills me. The future of this country, and the next generation of my family are more important. 

Told my mom that very same thing Sunday. 

And I begged her (again) to stay home or leave POTUS blank if she can't vote for Joe. 

Archived