Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

I suspect Biden is closer to 332-334 ECV range right now.

Yea, I think in the end, Biden is going to pick up Iowa and Florida in addition to the critical Penn/Mich/Wi/Minn bridge. 

326-212. 

1 hour ago, PCS said:

This is where TikTok should do their thing...

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Not only Trump but also all his minions who have checked themselves into a hospital out of a abundance of caution. 

That commercial writes itself. 

The closing line ought to be “Don’t vote for the Super Spreader-in-Chief, vote for the guy who believes the scientists.”

1 minute ago, The Sisko said:

The closing line ought to be “Don’t vote for the Super Spreader-in-Chief, vote for the guy who believes the scientists.”

Believe the scientists? Not sure you could get a single crossover vote with that. The GOP make flat earthers seem reasonable. 

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

Infrastructure is the one that trump should have tackled. Would have made this an easy victory. If Biden and Harris can get a real Infrastructure bill passed that is strong in reducing our carbon footprint while improving roads, bridges etc, and then address Health Care, Dems will be in charge a long time.

Create jobs, reduce carbon footprint, and improve health care - whoo hoo! If they stay on that message and get the legislation passed in those first 2 yrs, the republicans of today will be all but obsolete.  Probably more wishful thinking than anything. First things first need to get Biden elected. 

On topic but different thought: About a month ago I was just about certain trump would win. Just seemed like it was headed that way. But two very anecdotal and personal things happen that have me rethinking that. 

After the debate, a trump (or at least a hard core conservative) I know said after the debate he could never vote for trump. Probably cannot bring himself to vote for Biden but looking at 3rd party or just not vote at all. And after trashing Obama for the last 10+ yrs, he said that Obama would never have acted the way trump did in that debate. Now, I do want to ask him, so that's the line in the sand? But did not want to push it.

Also, here in Atl, there was a store of some kind (honestly never go in there), that had all kinds of Trump/Pence 2020 crap all over the building. Then they also had a lot of stuff for Perdue and K Loeffler (the two R clowns that are GA Senators - running for reelection. It's been there for months. Looked like a campaign headquarters. 

Saturday I drove past that store and everything except one Perdue sign and one K Loeffler sign was gone. And those were right at the road. Now a lot could have happened. Place got bought. Campaign ran out of money and had to pull stakes. It was owned by someone else and the occupant was made to take it down. But it seems a bit of a coincidence that it was right after the debate. 

Both give me some hope along with the latest polls and what I hearing and seeing elsewhere. Just hope it stays that way. Not sure I can endure another 4 yrs of this idiot. 

Trump doing an infrastructure bill at the beginning of his term would have changed the entire dynamic.  Remember when Trump was buddies with "Chuck and Nancy"?  If they had pushed through a huge infrastructure bill right after that first spending bill, the 3 of them would have had a massive win, which is all Trump cares about, it would have fed his ego, and he very likely could have told the conservative block to go F themselves (he doesn't need them) and brought enough of the Republican congress people that represent the MAGA wing with him to do a whole bunch of compromise (or even Democrat) bills since Trump used to be a Democrat and ran as a populist.  Plus he ****ing hates all of the R's he ran against and beat in the primary.  Then he's got Pelosi in his ear every day rather than ****ing Lindsey Graham.  

4 hours ago, visionary said:

Lots of things should have been the end of Trump's presidency and the Republican party, but corruption and a stupid constituency have prevented that from happening.  Somehow he has been able to be somewhat like the mafiosos he pretends to be and is indeed a teflon Don.

Archived