Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

Message added by TK,

Jason Miller stepped down from the Trump campaign after he admitted to an extramarital affair and impregnating another campaign official.  Then a different woman claimed she had an affair with him and became pregnant, and that he visited her home and made her a smoothie laced with an abortion pill and gave it to her.  CNN subsequently let him go as an on-air contributor

Only the best people...

4 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Jason Miller stepped down from the Trump campaign after he admitted to an extramarital affair and impregnating another campaign official.  Then a different woman claimed she had an affair with him and became pregnant, and that he visited her home and made her a smoothie laced with an abortion pill and gave it to her.  CNN subsequently let him go as an on-air contributor

Only the best people...

OMG, are you serious? That's a special species of scum. 🤬

2 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

OMG, are you serious?

https://www.thecut.com/2018/09/jason-miller-departs-cnn-abortion-pill-drugging-allegation.html

Pro-Trump Contributor Leaves CNN After Being Accused of Drugging Woman with Abortion Pill

Jason Miller, a pro-Donald Trump contributor at CNN, is leaving his job. The announcement comes after Splinter published a report detailing an allegation that Miller drugged a former mistress with an abortion pill, to terminate her pregnancy.

Court documents for the custody battle between Miller and A.J. Delgado, another former Trump staffer, show that Miller also allegedly had an affair with a woman he met at an Orlando, Fl., strip club in 2012.

When this woman told Miller that she was pregnant, he allegedly gave her an abortion pill without her knowledge. According to court documents, he mixed the pill into a “smoothie beverage.” The pill allegedly caused her pregnancy to be terminated, and nearly fatal health complications that sent her to the emergency room.

The court filing then details that Miller tried to get the unnamed woman, referred to as Jane Doe in all documents, to sign a non-disclosure agreement. It is unknown if she did.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/09/26/former-trump-staffer-jason-miller-accused-slipping-mistress-abortion-pill/

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Die Hard said:

Head shaking.

A GOPer feigning outrage on a candidate for being TOO precautious. Meanwhile, their candidate was popping hydroxycloro as preventative medicine.

Hey, now. 

Remember, they're not just attacking a political rival for using a cheap, easy, method of trying to slow a virus that's killing 1,000 Americans a day.  

They're also dog-whistling their supporters to make sure they do their part to try to infect as many as possible, too.  

Remember, all this Republican non-mask-wearing is being done for the purpose of discouraging the American people from following the advice of medical professionals who are trying to reduce the death toll.  

Why is @JasonMillerinDC, a deadbeat dad who admittedly frequented prostitutes, on TV?

To serve as a representative of the Republican Party.  

Edited by Larry
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Anyone care to debunk this pro-Trump copy and paste job that I’ve seen more times than I can count over the last 48 hours?

Some of it is obviously easy to poop on, but I figured some of the more ravenous Trump haters here might enjoy poking holes in this.

1) It was already a felony in all 50 states. Trump signed the bill that made it easier to prosecute animal cruelty that cross state lines.

2) Cool, I approve. 👍

3) He didn't "destroy" ISIS, although he weakened it with the plan he inherited from Obama..and for awhile he re-energized it by pulling troops out of Syria. About half the territory occupied by ISIS had already been recaptured during Obama's tenure. Deserves some credit, though.

4) Cool, I approve. 👍

5) The wall can't determine who is a criminal lol...they mean keep immigrants out. And I know, I know..."entering the country illegally makes them a criminal!". Flaw in the logic--if they never enter the country then they have not commited a crime...so they are not criminals. So if the wall stops them from entering the country, it's stopping them BEFORE they break any law, so it's not stopping criminals...the rest is just xenophobia masquerading as law and order. The drugs come in regardless of a wall.

6) https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/18/health-202-trump-keeps-claiming-he-lowered-prescription-drug-prices-that-is-largely-not-true/

7) Cool, I approve. 👍

8 ) Cool, I approve. 👍

9) Many airports already had these rooms, but still cool, I approve. 👍

10 ) https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/green/news/2019/03/20/467548/13-5-million-acre-lie/

11) "loves America and puts Americans first"....

giphy.gif

They should try to determine how Trump defines "America" before listing this.

12) You mean the guy who only lasted 3 months, made highly political partisan decisions that favored Trump, and weaponized the the US intelligence apparatus in order to help Trump's re-election chances, all under the laughable label of "transparency"? That guy?

Games about to start lol...will edit and add to it later.

Edited by Califan007
  • Like 1
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread