Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

10 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Today, and all week, definitely calls for a stiff drink. Go vote everyone. 

C8F0CD00-CFAE-4730-8EC9-6F0CEAD7FF32.jpeg

Let me guess, with that nice large square cube in your adult beverage, I will say either Macallan 12, Balvenie 14, or Johnnie Walker Green. 

put here cuz of how much it's in the online platforms ala 2016 and even more so this election

you guys know i'm not on twitter etc. but i'll drop a name of someone whose writing/reporting for various media, inc. nbc as a contributor, has often been very credible, informative, and well-reasoned... Brandy Zadrozny......and some smart peeps i know, inc. one high up federal leo, says her  twitter feed is a 'must have' for many who find the growing horde (and their impact) of conspiracy theory 'fetishists' both interesting and dangerous

on that note, given there's so many different but important matters to try to keep in mind in all this stuff, i just want to remind/note that the unity in and paralleling with pushing the same faux material (articles/vids/bots/tweets) and choice of targets between the trump campaign, the gop senate and house, and fox/rw media with well-identified russian efforts (not china or iran or anyone else) is notably greater and much more widespread within the gop/rnc this time around

On 10/2/2020 at 11:56 AM, DCSaints_fan said:

One benefit is that this may be the thing that Trump rethink whether he really wants the Presidency.  Especially if the virus really does a number him, and he loses the election.  He gives him an out and he might not fight in court, etc. as hard as he would have.

Wishful thinking or you clearly don’t know Tя☭mp very well.

Archived