Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

On 10/4/2020 at 8:51 PM, Dan T. said:

EjhlAlxU4AE4fKP?format=jpg&name=small

I bet it's Trump's appendix.  They took it out since he was in the hospital anyway.

Well they wanted a souvenir and since there wasn't a soul or a brain...

Biden campaign continues to impress me. The Democrats would be wise to pay his campaign manager, Jennifer Dillon, to teach a new generation of campaign staffers. She’s been masterful. The timing of Biden/Harris being on the road now and where they are going is everything we could have hoped. Putting Hillary’s campaign team to shame 

20 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Biden campaign continues to impress me. The Democrats would be wise to pay his campaign manager, Jennifer Dillon, to teach a new generation of campaign staffers. She’s been masterful. The timing of Biden/Harris being on the road now and where they are going is everything we could have hoped. Putting Hillary’s campaign team to shame 

If Biden wins and it sets up Harris for a 2024 run, will definitely be interesting to see the potential similarities and differences in how she may run her campaign.

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

If Biden wins and it sets up Harris for a 2024 run, will definitely be interesting to see the potential similarities and differences in how she may run her campaign.

This will be an interesting conversation after this election. I want to talk about it but I can’t bring myself to look past Nov 3rd. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I legit have a migraine from reading some of this stuff today. Truly unprecedented,  even from this admin.

that’s been me the last three weeks. my shoulders, upper and lower back, neck etc. , have been in knots. I’ve had about 12 tension headaches the last couple of weeks. As well as a general aching of my head. 

I’ve been nailung it all with a Theragun. 

it’s been hard to concentrate and focus because of the stress. I keep forgetting where I’m going and what I’m doing. 

my doctor had to give me muscle relaxers to help. it’s slowly getting better, but not quick enough. 

i honestly don’t feel like it will be better until late January

51 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

that’s been me the last three weeks. my shoulders, upper and lower back, neck etc. , have been in knots. I’ve had about 12 tension headaches the last couple of weeks. As well as a general aching of my head. 

I’ve been nailung it all with a Theragun. 

it’s been hard to concentrate and focus because of the stress. I keep forgetting where I’m going and what I’m doing. 

my doctor had to give me muscle relaxers to help. it’s slowly getting better, but not quick enough. 

i honestly don’t feel like it will be better until late January

Same. Feel like every day is gonna be a slog until the Election 

Archived