Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

12 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

That is NOT an eggplant that I've seen, and I've peeled and sliced a couple thousand in my life. 

Just sayin. 

EjhlAlxU4AE4fKP?format=jpg&name=small

I bet it's Trump's appendix.  They took it out since he was in the hospital anyway.

6 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I really want to see two ad campaigns this month. One of Trump endangering others with the super spreader events that landed him in the hospital. The other being about GOP nationwide effort to suppress the vote. 

I'm thinking about ads about Trump having and needing access to the best possible healthcare while trying to take it away from millions.  

40 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I'm thinking about ads about Trump having and needing access to the best possible healthcare while trying to take it away from millions.  

Not only Trump but also all his minions who have checked themselves into a hospital out of a abundance of caution. 

That commercial writes itself. 

In one breath they're slamming biden for being in politics for 50 years and in the next they're talking about how trump has the advantage of experience. 

It's just staggering the amount they will twist their narrative like a pretzel to fit their current agenda. 

I didn't see this posted.  Last week, after the "debate" but before the Covid diagnosis, Sabato's Crystal Ball moved 4 EC ratings, all towards Biden.  

https://centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/articles/biden-lead-looks-firmer-as-midwest-moves-his-way/

We have several Electoral College changes this week, all in this region. We are moving Minnesota from Leans Democratic to Likely Democratic. We are also moving its neighbor, Wisconsin — the decisive state in the 2016 presidential election — from Toss-up to Leans Democratic. And, finally, we’re moving Iowa and Ohio, both of which voted for Donald Trump by margins approaching double digits in 2016, from Leans Republican to Toss-up.

These changes push Biden over the 270 electoral vote mark in our ratings, shown in Map 1.

100120_Elec_College_Ratings_600.png

Archived