Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

I hope the media doesn't completely fall into the trap and not address that this, along with many of the 200k dead, are still on him. and not forget all the other bull**** thats come up in the last few weeks (proud boys, voter suppression tactics, Barr getting ready to challenge the election no matter what, not paying taxes, etc..). yeah you can be worried that the president of the US is in the hospital with a deadly virus, but it doesnt excuse everything hes done leading up to this, and i can see the media completely moving on past those stories now

I think this is an interesting way to move the news away from his taxes.  I think this hurts him less than s series of NY Times storiea about his taxes and various stories about support of right wing racist groups.

Now nothing is covered but him in hospital which is neutral on political impact.

3 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

I don't know what causes people on the far right on the political spectrum to be so incomprehensibly, irredeemably stupid. The fire-breathing MAGA's, the Q's, wackjob conspiracy nuts, flat-earthers, vehement anti-vaxers, etc. There must be some psychological pathology at work, or some fatal flaw in their genetics. Is social media just shining a brighter light on the idiocy that's always been present, or are certain subsections of humanity just flat out getting dumber?

Either way, it's both infuriating and depressing. Reading things like Dan T. posted above really, really makes me want to don a rubber glove and straight up smack a ****.

Aren't anti-vaxers usually on the left?

6 hours ago, mcsluggo said:

If TRump dies, then ALL the swing voters that had been trying to decide if they could contort their views and values enough to vote for him anyway  ((because...you know--- judges)  will now EASILY be able to self justify voting for Pence .... with a healthy sympathy boost added in for kickers 

per pence

studying those phony-salesman facial expressions (sometimes quite animatronic-like) and noting the coordination and choreography they share with his micro-motor-driven eyebrows, while listening to that syrupy exaggerated put-the-two-year-old-to-sleep tone as he spews utter bull**** and freely lies on any topic, is kinda fun tho

in a dystopian sci-fi comedy/apocalypse sort of way

Yeah, people have been saying all day that trump wouldn't do the same thing if the roles were reversed (dems saying nice things, pulling negative ads, etc). Trump campaign has already proven them right.. he doesn't deserve the dignity people are giving him

if his illness is moderate to kinda bad but not real bad, trump will still find a way to spin this and make any 'soft-thinking' dems  sorry..or it will turn out to be a scam after all (not very likely, but it's a great storyline)...as we all knew, it has blown all else out of the coverage and that could go on for a long time unless it's completely real and the douchebag actually dies or actually gets seriously incapacitated for an extended time...

I am kind of torn on using this Covid situation for the campaign.  On one hand Trump is probably in a serious situation given his age and shape he is in.  On the other hand, Trump has non stop mocked Biden for wearing a mask, flouted the experts at every turn, and then to top it all off they tried to hush the news of Hope Hicks testing positive assuming none of them would get it from her and they could just go on as usual.  Trump got Covid because of ego & narcissism. The same ego & narcissism that has contributed to the death of a lot of Americans as well.   I find it funny that NOW suddenly people at the White House are masking up as if their lives depend on it....yet as recently as this past week it was same ol' packed in like sardines with zero social distancing and mask mandates at his campaign events.

If this guy is not voted out in a few weeks I honestly don't know what to say anymore.

Archived