Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

33 minutes ago, redskinss said:

There was a line to vote a month before the election?

Thats crazy, on election day I might see another person at the polls, its a 50/50 proposition. 

Yeah, but I think there is just one early voting place in Loudoun whereas a normal election has nearly 100 places to vote.

5 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I donned my gas mask and went over to Breitbart again (the things I do for you all) to see the response. And there was a lot of this sort of stuff. That the Dems somehow infiltrated his campaign and infected him on purpose. That the Chinese did it. That Soros did it. And they were completely 100% serious. 

These people are insane. 

I was admittedly very close to joking "In before Jew/Antifa injected him with the virus" last night.

Stupid people are predictable 

3 hours ago, Aristarchus said:

My facebook (family - yeah, I know..... some of my family are out there) feed is already blowing up with

"How did the Dimturds infect SuperTrump?"  

"Covid is a Hoax! It must be some poison!"

"Don't worry! It is a Trump master class strategy move! Hillary & Pedos are getting arrested soon! Q!"

"They put something on his microphone at the debate."

I am tempted to post "He wouldn't have it if he didn't test for it...."  But, I resisted.

Dr. Joe

3 hours ago, mistertim said:

I donned my gas mask and went over to Breitbart again (the things I do for you all) to see the response. And there was a lot of this sort of stuff. That the Dems somehow infiltrated his campaign and infected him on purpose. That the Chinese did it. That Soros did it. And they were completely 100% serious. 

These people are insane. 

I've seen Q people parsing Trump's tweet

President%20Trump%20announces%20on%20Twitter%20that%20he%20has%20COVID-19%20

and saying this is all part of the elaborate ruse to finally nail Hilary.  They point to the last sentence for the clue...

TOGETHER > TO.GET.HER. > TO  GET  HER

"We will get through this to get her!"

These people are irredeemable.

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

These people are insane. 

Just pointing out:  

A good percentage of those "people", aren't.  

And I suspect that a good chunk of the ones who are people, are people who are trolling, and thinking that everybody else in there is falling for it.  

2 hours ago, DCSaints_fan said:

One benefit is that this may be the thing that Trump rethink whether he really wants the Presidency.  Especially if the virus really does a number him, and he loses the election.  He gives him an out and he might not fight in court, etc. as hard as he would have.

The election is existential to Trump.

This is not about simply winning or losing and moseying off into the sunset to write books, give speeches and build a presidential library.  

It's about whether or not his "empire" crumbles under the weight of unpayable debt, whether or  not he is pursued in courts both federal and state for civil liability and  alleged criminal activity, it's about whether or not he controls the IRS investigation into his taxes through his  personally appointed Secretary of the Treasury, it's about all this and more.

Trump is not leaving the oval office willingly. He has no "out".

Steve Bannon has said that the election really begins the day AFTER the votes are cast. This will be a dirty no holds barred street fight fought on all fronts by lawyers, Proud Boys, and the media. It won't end until the newly stacked Supreme Court and/or the House of Representatives*** cast their votes.

For Trump it's victory or death-- walking away is not an option.

---

EDIT:

***From the Washington Post on the possibility of the House deciding the election: "...every state’s delegation gets a single vote. Who receives that vote is determined by an internal tally of each lawmaker in the delegation. This means the presidency may not be decided by the party that controls the House itself but by the one that controls more state delegations in the chamber. And right now, Republicans control 26 delegations to Democrats’ 22, with Pennsylvania tied and Michigan a 7-6 plurality for Democrats, with a 14th seat held by independent Justin Amash."

So according to the timeline, Hope Hicks tested positive and Trump's team kept it silent long enough for him to go do his campaign event where reports are he was showing signs of being exhausted and hoarse. 

Also, I have to wonder if those around him that are not coming back positive are also all idiots who refuse to believe the experts or if they are so afraid of Trump's wrath going against him that they put their own health in jeopardy in order to appease him.

Archived