Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

Message added by TK,

7 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Steve Scalise apparently got his Communications degree from the University of North Korea.

@SteveScalise: “The facts clearly show that President Trump’s leadership during this unprecedented pandemic has our country on a path to a full recovery.”

On MAGA twitter/Facebook they will no doubt be arguing that the "fake news mediots" are ignoring reporting on this great story of Trump's heroic triumph so that they can continue to bash "Dear Leader" for catching the "flu".

Edited by TrancesWithWolves
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

I've seen Q people parsing Trump's tweet

and saying this is all part of the elaborate ruse to finally nail Hilary.  They point to the last sentence for the clue...

TOGETHER > TO.GET.HER. > TO  GET  HER

"We will finally get through this to get her!"

These people are irredeemable.

I don't know what causes people on the far right on the political spectrum to be so incomprehensibly, irredeemably stupid. The fire-breathing MAGA's, the Q's, wackjob conspiracy nuts, flat-earthers, vehement anti-vaxers, etc. There must be some psychological pathology at work, or some fatal flaw in their genetics. Is social media just shining a brighter light on the idiocy that's always been present, or are certain subsections of humanity just flat out getting dumber?

Either way, it's both infuriating and depressing. Reading things like Dan T. posted above really, really makes me want to don a rubber glove and straight up smack a ****.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, redskinss said:

Am I the only one in here who's voting on election day?

Its amazing how many people are voting by mail this year.

Going to the polls myself, just to be certain my vote is counted. They open early poll voting here in NC on the 15th. I’ll probably wait a few days to let the crowds (hopefully) die down.

45 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

I don't know what causes people on the far right on the political spectrum to be so incomprehensibly, irredeemably stupid. The fire-breathing MAGA's, the Q's, wackjob conspiracy nuts, flat-earthers, vehement anti-vaxers, etc. There must be some psychological pathology at work, or some fatal flaw in their genetics. Is social media just shining a brighter light on the idiocy that's always been present, or are certain subsections of humanity just flat out getting dumber?

yes

the truth is out there

but it's unsatisfying to scary to most folks and prompts rejection

just like when you went to high school :P

• Like 1
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread