Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

Message added by TK,

3 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

This is what I want too.  He needs to do time.  We need it to heal the nation, strengthen the institution of justice in this country, and have him go down in history as our worst president.

Hopefully in a four person cell with Barr, McConnell, and some big ole boy, name of Bubba.

Mike Lee is an absolute scumbag, and I am not just saying that because he slandered my uncle on his way to the Senate. The guy is Ted Cruz's only friend in congress, which should tell you something.

The Spanish flu had government officials trying to downplay its significance because they were afraid it would affect troop morale. People blamed the spread on the new fad - electricity, and an anti-malarial drug Quinine was touted as a miracle cure. Fast forward a century, and it's 5G and hydroxychloriquine. The Spanish flu finally claimed its most prominent victim, the US President, who happened to be a staunch racist. The illness caused a stroke which left him incapacitated. Here's hoping history continues to repeat itself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Ah yes, schadenfreude.  @Mr. Sinister, I do believe we had some go-rounds about schadenfreude in the past.  Are you experiencing some right now?  

This is a very serious incident that affects potentially hundreds of  innocent lives, and could put our country at risk.

And yes

• Haha 7

Joe Biden and his campaign need to be in front of as many cameras as safe in these next 14 days while Trump is quarantined. Show the American people, for 14 days, exactly what they have Been missing in the last 4 years. 

And Trump will do exactly what he’s programmed to do and come out (assuming he even survives) and show what an ass he is and cause chaos. It will be the biggest wake up call you could ask for. 

It really perfect for Joe. 

• Like 10

If Trump wants to donit remote to prove his point, let him do it.

If a candidate had the flu, would they postpone the debate?  I get this isnt the flu, but have we ever had a presidential candidate miss a debate because of health reasons?

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

If Trump wants to donit remote to prove his point, let him do it.

If a candidate had the flu, would they postpone the debate?  I get this isnt the flu, but have we ever had a presidential candidate miss a debate because of health reasons?

I keep thinking of the line from Jack Nicholson's Joker in the first Batman:  

"And where . . is the Batman?  He's home, washing his tights!"  

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Is that surprising to anyone?  That they knew and wanted to be in close proximity to Biden?  

lets not go there without any actual evidence.... there is no poop to sling at these folks without unfounded (at this point) conspiracy theories

• Like 1
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread