Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Listen, everybody that wants to know does. Everyone that's willing to pull their head out their ass can see exactly what is going on and the why of it all. 

Stop coddling these dumbasses, starting calling them out the way they deserve, as the evil scum they are.

Civilization itself is under attack.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Listen, everybody that wants to know does. Everyone that's willing to pull their head out their ass can see exactly what is going on and the why of it all. 

Stop coddling these dumbasses, starting calling them out the way they deserve, as the evil scum they are.

Civilization itself is under attack.

Are you saying these people might be....deplorables?

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952e376876811e899d85

HRC was wrong. It's 3/4. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

Kandiss Taylor lost her GOP primary race for Georgia governor by 70 points.  She got 3.4 percent of the vote to Brian Kemp's 73.7 percent.

She refused to concede, claiming the election was rigged.

She is the CURRENT chair of the GOP in Georgia's 1st Congressional District.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Kandiss Taylor lost her GOP primary race for Georgia governor by 70 points.  She got 3.4 percent of the vote to Brian Kemp's 73.7 percent.

She refused to concede, claiming the election was rigged.

She is the CURRENT chair of the GOP in Georgia's 1st Congressional District.  

I feel like the GOP being headed by someone who literally believes that the earth is flat should be called out every single day nonstop.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, China said:

The guy said something along the lines of “if they know 10% of what I know”.   Excuse me kind sir, but if I know 10% of what you know, I don’t think I would be able to put on my dew kickers and take the rabbit through the hole every morning when I leave my abode. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

The guy said something along the lines of “if they know 10% of what I know”.   Excuse me kind sir, but if I know 10% of what you know, I don’t think I would be able to put on my dew kickers and take the rabbit through the hole every morning when I leave my abode. 

I've watched content from a number of flat earthers, and to a person they're possibly the single greatest living examples of the Dunning-Kruger effect. About 90% of the time their argument boils down to "This doesn't make sense to me, and because I'm so immensely smart it can't be because I just don't understand it...therefore it must be incorrect"

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

"This doesn't make sense to me, and because I'm so immensely smart it can't be because I just don't understand it"

You are now an honorary member of the science lecturer club.

We meet on Wednesdays...bring a stiff drink.

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I've watched content from a number of flat earthers, and to a person they're possibly the single greatest living examples of the Dunning-Kruger effect. About 90% of the time their argument boils down to "This doesn't make sense to me, and because I'm so immensely smart it can't be because I just don't understand it...therefore it must be incorrect"

this describes like 85% of the country 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Every time I hear people rationalizing slavery with statements about free housing or getting fed, I want to ask them whether they’d agree to let themselves be kept as slaves, or let a 55-year-old Thomas Jefferson move to Paris and take their 14-year-old daughter with him.

• Like 2