Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Puzzled as to why this Republican [Paxton] isn't entitled to the unanimous defense of everybody else wearing the team colors.  

What'd he do?  Get vaccinated?  

Edited by Larry

Oh, and there's this bit as well:

Texas Capitol jolted by investigation of attorney general, accusation House speaker was drunk on job

exas lawmakers revealed Tuesday a monthslong corruption investigation into Republican Attorney General Ken Paxton, going public with the probe shortly after Paxton accused the GOP House speaker of being drunk on the job.

Paxton, a former state lawmaker, tweeted that Phelan had been presiding over the Texas House “in a state of apparent debilitating intoxication.” He cited no specific evidence, but the tweet came days after conservative critics of Phelan circulated video on social media that appeared to show the speaker slurring his words while presiding over the Texas House on Friday night.

Phelan’s statement did not address the video or the accusations that he was intoxicated. No House members have called for Phelan to step down.

Click on the link for the full article

8 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

Saying that people displaying globes are "pushing" a spherical Earth is akin to saying that people who are firmly attached to the ground and not constantly flying off into space are "pushing" the theory of gravity.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

Oh wow! That's a guy I want to vote for!
What a statesman! He's captured exactly how I feel!

'course i am a brainwashed paranoid schizophrenic product of incest with an avg IQ of 63, but who's keeping score?

~GOP

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, mistertim said:

She has to be trolling. This has to be a bit. It just has to. I cannot imagine someone saying this stuff and being serious. This is literally 3rd grade science she's talking about.

That's Blaire Erskine doing Kandiss.  She is a hoot.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

17 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

This has been lurking in my YouTube feed, so I finally caved and watched this...I watched it five times. Everytime you watch it, you see something new. Normally, when you see a video titled like this, you watch it and its just a few people chuckling or its a rehearsed, forced laugh. This was a pure, visceral and overwhelming reaction. I even laughed myself, not at MTG, but at all of the laughter towards MTG. Watch this video again on tv, look at the reactions of EVERYONE in the chamber. This video needs multiple viewings to really appreciate it.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Hoo boy... Tennessee's children are not being served...  

(This woman home-schooled her own children because, she said, public schools are "ruining our children's lives."

..."Obama created tornadoes"? Like, Obama invented the tornado as we know it? Or he has a machine that can make a tornado? Did she watch an X-Men movie and think Storm was Obama? I have some questions.

• Haha 2