Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Heather Cox Richardson posted her Letter from an American today with the US Army 1945 pamphlet Fascism 64. Her letter is a summary of said pamphlet, which is linked below. This pamphlet needs wide distribution these days to expose the Republican Fascist Party and their propaganda.

https://archive.org/details/ArmyTalkOrientationFactSheet64-Fascism/mode/2up

• Thumb up 2

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Trump not being bigoted enough is where they draw the line on “conservative values”. Forget all that stuff about being a draft dodging, POW insulting, MBS hugging, Kim Jong Un kissing, Putin felating, deficit exploding, thrice married serial adulterer who bragged about how many married women he’s ****ed and tried to end American democracy.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1

All of this doubling down further distances people in general from Republican candidates. Haley will never get anywhere because she's female. The rest are somehow affiliated with the groups that the front running fascists are separating out from the rest of any Republicans who call themselves such. 

On a scale of 1 to 100, how shocked would you be to find out Melania's family is under threat by Putin, and that is why she's even there. 

For me, I'd register about a 3.

~Bang

Edited by Bang

51 minutes ago, Bang said:

On a scale of 1 to 100, how shocked would you be to find out Melania's family is under threat by Putin, and that is why she's even there. 

For me, I'd register about a 3.

~Bang

isn’t her parents here through….ummmmm….chain migration? I’m not sure about extended family, but that would be one more thing good ole pal Putin has over Trump. I never thought about it honestly. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

isn’t her parents here through….ummmmm….chain migration? I’m not sure about extended family, but that would be one more thing good ole pal Putin has over Trump. I never thought about it honestly. 

I do seem to recall that when he was president he pushed through their citizenship.

I'd be shocked to find out she wasn't somehow involved in controlling him..   she can't have had THAT much trouble attracting rich guys back when they got married. She sure seems to barely hide her disgust for him, is about as stand-off as can be. 
Given everything else, one of the few things that makes sense is she is his handler.

~Bang

• Like 1

On 5/12/2023 at 5:49 PM, China said:

'Destructive spectacle': Chuck Schumer admonishes Tommy Tuberville’s defense of white nationalists

United States Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-New York) condemned Senator Tommy Tuberville (R-Alabama) for remarks that he made earlier in the week that elevated white nationalists and other extremist supporters of former President Donald Trump.

"I call them Americans," Tuberville said during an interview with Birmingham's National Public Radio affiliate station WBHM on Monday. Tuberville, who has repeatedly obstructed military promotions over abortion, also alleged that Democrats have a vendetta against the Armed Forces.

"We are losing in the military so fast," Tuberville asserted. "And why? I can tell you why. Because the Democrats are attacking our military, saying we need to get out the white extremists, the white nationalists, people that don’t believe in our agenda, as Joe Biden's agenda."

Schumer responded on Thursday.

"Does Senator Tuberville honestly believe that our military is stronger with white nationalists in its ranks? I cannot believe this needs to be said, but white nationalism has no place in our armed forces and no place in any corner of American society, period, full stop, end of story," said Schumer, per The Guardian.

"I urge Senator Tuberville to think about the destructive spectacle he is creating in the Senate," Schumer added. "His actions are dangerous."

Schumer was in good company. The Guardiannoted that White House National Security Council spokesperson Adam Hodge also blasted Tuberville's comments.

It is "abhorrent that Senator Tuberville would argue that white nationalists should be allowed to serve in the military, while he also threatens our national security by holding all pending DoD military and civilian nominations," Hodge said. "Extremist behavior has no place in our military. None."

Click on the link for the full article

A harshly worded statement?  Can't they at least censure him or something?  There seem to be no repercussions for these assholes these days.

Tommy Tuberville’s musician brother ‘compelled to distance’ himself over ‘racial stereotypes, white nationalism’

The brother of U.S. Senator Tommy Tuberville is speaking out on social media, saying he is “compelled to distance” himself from some of the lawmaker’s recent statements.

“Due to recent statements by him promoting racial stereotypes, white nationalism and other various controversial topics, I feel compelled to distance myself from his ignorant, hateful rants,” Charles Tuberville stated in a Facebook post.

“What I’m trying to say is that, I DO NOT agree with any of the vile rhetoric coming out of his mouth. Please don’t confuse my brother with me. Thanks, Charles Tuberville.”

• Like 1

Paxton’s Replacement Fought To Overturn 2020 Election—But Not Like Paxton Did

With Ken Paxton awaiting his impeachment trial, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) has appointed a onetime Trump attorney to take his place.

John Scott, Abbott announced on Wednesday, will serve as interim attorney general.

Abbott also appointed Scott to be interim secretary of state in 2021. He left that post in December 2022 having never been confirmed by state lawmakers. His interim appointment as attorney general dodges that same hurdle.

Before becoming secretary of state, Scott briefly represented Trump in a lawsuit seeking to block Pennsylvania’s top elections officer from certifying Biden’s win.

After an appellate court eviscerated the lawsuit’s arguments, Scott withdrew from the case along with another attorney who now serves in the Texas State legislature. A Harrisburg, Pennsylvania attorney who served as a Trump delegate to the RNC replaced Scott in that case.

Click on the link for the full article