Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

33 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

A couple of extremely white, life long Redskins fans offering their opinions on how great things are for minorities in this country is hilarious to me.

Perhaps a trip to the reservation might be in order…

The operative words being "compared to other countries".  

And just out of curiosity, which tribe are you a member of?  

Who would have predicted that a deliberate campaign to convince the "perpetually wronged" class to be triggered with rage at something which is intentionally undefined, would result in things like this?  

6 hours ago, tshile said:

it always shocks me the way people in the US discuss racism. 

they seem completely ignorant of what the rest of the world is like. Racism is pretty standard everywhere, and if I had to pick a country to live in as a minority it would definitely be the US. But that’s just my opinion.  

My brother, who is black and lives in Indonesia, would wholeheartedly disagree with you.

7 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

A couple of extremely white, life long Redskins fans offering their opinions on how great things are for minorities in this country is hilarious to me.

Perhaps a trip to the reservation might be in order…

it’s not my opinion. I certainly haven’t lived as a minority anywhere.

But you understand that and post crap like this anyways. So that’s who you are 🤷‍♂️ 

2 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

My brother, who is black and lives in Indonesia, would wholeheartedly disagree with you.

I’d also have to say Amsterdam would be better than here. But that’s not a country obviously - no idea how the rest of it is. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, tshile said:

I’m positive if this segment of the population was dosed with lsd and allowed 8-10 hours of serious introspection, this would stop. 

I'm not certain they're not, already.  

Well, the first part, anyway.  

2 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

True fact: molecular Oxygen and Nitrogen is not a binary compound.  Woke gas.

They're homoatomoc molecules.  Same-valence attraction.  

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, tshile said:

I’m positive if this segment of the population was dosed with lsd and allowed 8-10 hours of serious introspection, this would stop. 

Serious introspection on the roof of a very high building.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumb up 1

Not sure how I hadn't heard about this sooner but Boeberts mother has claimed for almost thirty five years that former professional wrestler Stan Lane is Lauren's biological father. The story even sposidly involves falsified blood tests. 🤭

https://www.salon.com/2021/07/31/republican-star-lauren-boebert-spins-fables-about-her-childhood--but-the-real-story-is-better/

The strange saga of the gun-toting GOP congresswoman, her single mom, the pro wrestler and the corrupt phlebotomist.

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Not sure how I hadn't heard about this sooner but Boeberts mother has claimed for almost thirty five years that former professional wrestler Stan Lane is Lauren's biological father. The story even sposidly involves falsified blood tests. 🤭

https://www.salon.com/2021/07/31/republican-star-lauren-boebert-spins-fables-about-her-childhood--but-the-real-story-is-better/

<while brushing off the single tear rolling down my cheek>

Jerry Springer would've been proud... *sniff*

7 hours ago, Jabbyrwock said:

True fact: molecular Oxygen and Nitrogen is not a binary compound.  Woke gas.

I was going to make some sort of joke about supersymmetry but I got distracted by a small shiny object and lost the plot. So I'll just leave this here instead.

giphy.gif

• Haha 3