Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

8 hours ago, Bang said:

😅 I am married to a chinese woman, and in her life, she has a lot of other Asian friends. 
The racism i have seen on display among each OTHER is as bad as any racism that you might expect in the US.
Eye shape, face shape.. it is every bit as bad. AND, the more successful, the worse it is. New money trash is common, classism is insane in those cultures. (as evidenced by her posting her GPA/.. she supposes that gives her clout over the peasants..   of her own people. 

Just my anecdotal experience of the cultures...  being "gwai-lo" (Which translates roughly to 'ghost man.. due to the pale skin i have.)

What is fun is if I am at one of their gatherings, it is inevitable that I will hear them talking about the Gwai-lo, and they do not like it when you turn in their direction and let them know you understood it.

~Bang

I worked a few years in construction. I was quickly educated by some of my Hispanic coworkers on exactly how racist Central and South Americans can be toward each other. They taught me all about where each country falls in the hierarchy (with each country of course having separate opinions on this, naturally) and how they also have "1 drop rules" for measuring interbreeding like US racists.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, China said:

What the hell is he wearing, a trash bag and knee pads?  What, is he planning to go to a glory hole?

He looks like one of those knockoff Batman characters in The Dark Knight, but didn't finish his costume.

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, GhostofSparta said:

I worked a few years in construction. I was quickly educated by some of my Hispanic coworkers on exactly how racist Central and South Americans can be toward each other. They taught me all about where each country falls in the hierarchy (with each country of course having separate opinions on this, naturally) and how they also have "1 drop rules" for measuring interbreeding like US racists.

it always shocks me the way people in the US discuss racism. 

they seem completely ignorant of what the rest of the world is like. Racism is pretty standard everywhere, and if I had to pick a country to live in as a minority it would definitely be the US. But that’s just my opinion.  

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

17 minutes ago, tshile said:

it always shocks me the way people in the US discuss racism. 

they seem completely ignorant of what the rest of the world is like. Racism is pretty standard everywhere, and if I had to pick a country to live in as a minority it would definitely be the US. But that’s just my opinion.  

Oh, zero firsthand experience, obviously.  But that's sure my "default assumption".  

OK, maybe Canada treats their minorities better.  then being so "nice" and all.  :)  

But I also don't think that means we need the Republican Party to be making it a felony to say that racism exists.  Or that "the only discrimination in the US is against white Christian males".  

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Larry said:

Oh, zero firsthand experience, obviously.  But that's sure my "default assumption".  

OK, maybe Canada treats their minorities better.  then being so "nice" and all.  :) 

Sadly Canada's been having a growing alt-right movement.  Pretty sure the Proud Boys started out in Canada.  And it's been eye-opening to see all that's been coming out recently about the First Nation "boarding schools".

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1