Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

3 hours ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

lol. 

I'll try this one more time.

You can engage here like a real grownup  interested in the topic, free to go back and forth with others per your beliefs, but only if you abide by the rules and moderator directives. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Bang said:

Good.

You swim in **** and pretend it doesn't stink. 
(and i'll take whatever penalty this incurs. There is no debate or respect for Nazi sympathizing fascists.)

~Bang

What did I do that makes you think I’m some kind of “nazi sympathizing fascist”? Something was posted that was not true plain and simple I was just calling that out. 

With-holding spit.
You've come in here before defending these people. 
And if by now you don't know what they are, or more likely, you agree with what they want to do, then either you're as dumb as a box of extremely stupid bricks, or you are a Nazi sympathizing fascist. 

I am one who is tired of mincing words with you people. Figure it out or accept what comes your way as a result.
If you don't like people calling you a Nazi sympathizing fascist, stop supporting Nazi fascists.

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Won’t be enough for any of you. 

Well at this point David Johnston has showed no supporting evidence (to my knowledge, anyway) and Margo Martin has. Moreover it seems to be supported, as you noted above, by independent video (have neither the time or interest to dig into Jabbas claim and will just accept it at face value).  So I agree its not looking good for the "its video of Biden's motorcade" claim (though as your post notes above the Eric Trump "love" claim is equally stupid).

So basically what we have here, until Johnston posts evidence otherwise, is (a) people are laughing at Eric Trump for the wrong reason and (b) another live demo not to take unsourced Twitter opinions as cannon.

Oh dear, my worldview is shattered.  Whatever shall I do.

• Like 3

The thing is, it doesn't matter.

We know what Trump is. 

I don't care if they put on a mickey mouse cartoon. Arguing over a video of a small crowd makes absolutely no difference to any of the reality of what Trump is, what he stands for, what he has already done, and what he promises to do if elected again.

This can't be corrected by a bunch of frothing fascist right wingers pointing at inconsistencies of an extremely inconsequential thing. (that was posted by a man who has been convicted of robbing a children's cancer charity. )

Look.
A dog lover.

What happened to Hitler's dog? - Quora

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Well at this point David Johnston has showed no supporting evidence (to my knowledge, anyway) and Margo Martin has. Moreover it seems to be supported, as you noted above, by independent video (have neither the time or interest to dig into Jabbas claim and will just accept it at face value).  So I agree its not looking good for the "its video of Biden's motorcade" claim (though as your post notes above the Eric Trump "love" claim is equally stupid).

So basically what we have here, until Johnston posts evidence otherwise, is (a) people are laughing at Eric Trump for the wrong reason and (b) another live demo not to take unsourced Twitter opinions as cannon.

Oh dear, my worldview is shattered.  Whatever shall I do.

I say it’s a bunch of folks lined up for the Primus VIP meet and greet and record signing at Rough Trade records.

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, TradeTheBeal! said:

I say it’s a bunch of folks lined up for the Primus VIP meet and greet and record signing at Rough Trade records.

But…nobody is wearing beavers on their heads!?!

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

What did I do that makes you think I’m some kind of “nazi sympathizing fascist”? Something was posted that was not true plain and simple I was just calling that out. 

Guilt by association/you are the company you keep

When it comes to Nazi fascism you’re either against it; or you’re for it. There really isn’t a middle ground. 

the republicans that speak out about it wind up kicked out of the party. 

🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Bang said:

With-holding spit.
You've come in here before defending these people. 
And if by now you don't know what they are, or more likely, you agree with what they want to do, then either you're as dumb as a box of extremely stupid bricks, or you are a Nazi sympathizing fascist. 

I am one who is tired of mincing words with you people. Figure it out or accept what comes your way as a result.
If you don't like people calling you a Nazi sympathizing fascist, stop supporting Nazi fascists.

~Bang

1 hour ago, Bang said:

The thing is, it doesn't matter.

We know what Trump is. 

I don't care if they put on a mickey mouse cartoon. Arguing over a video of a small crowd makes absolutely no difference to any of the reality of what Trump is, what he stands for, what he has already done, and what he promises to do if elected again.

This can't be corrected by a bunch of frothing fascist right wingers pointing at inconsistencies of an extremely inconsequential thing. (that was posted by a man who has been convicted of robbing a children's cancer charity. )

Look.
A dog lover.

What happened to Hitler's dog? - Quora

~Bang

These two posts are exactly what I agree with, if you support any Republican who supports their party's presidential candidate, you are supporting Nazi sympathizers. In fact you are a Nazi sympathizer. I too am tired of ****footing around calling out who these people are and what they are doing to destroy our country. At 72, I don't have the patience or time to coddle people who won't name who they are. They've been doing this since Nixon! Each iteration is worse. I'm not having it!

• Thanks 3
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

These two posts are exactly what I agree with, if you support any Republican who supports their party's presidential candidate, you are supporting Nazi sympathizers. In fact you are a Nazi sympathizer. I too am tired of ****footing around calling out who these people are and what they are doing to destroy our country. At 72, I don't have the patience or time to coddle people who won't name who they are. They've been doing this since Nixon! Each iteration is worse. I'm not having it!

What I don't understand is that honest-to-God Republicans are the type of people who would have fought AGAINST the Nazis in WW II. Not surprisingly, the newer generation doesn't get that...or maybe they do, and would have gladly supported Hitler had he won the war. The winners get to write the history books.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

What I don't understand is that honest-to-God Republicans are the type of people who would have fought AGAINST the Nazis in WW II. Not surprisingly, the newer generation doesn't get that...or maybe they do, and would have gladly supported Hitler had he won the war. The winners get to write the history books.

It's all about power and working for We the People means everyone including the poor, women, persons of all colors. Their view is that only white men, rich ones at that, deserve to vote and rule this country. It's monarchy and imperial majesty all over again. Some Founding Fathers wanted only rich landowning white men to rule the infant United States. Think about that. This group is only the latest iteration of that mindset.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1