Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

GOc2I3WXwAI11oy?format=jpg&name=large

"Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God." 

Vivek - "like my necklace with my god on it?" 

• Haha 1

There are 16 military bases in Texas. 

They have an economic impact of more than 100 billion to the Texas economy.

Since they don't want to be American, take American money and jobs away from them. Threaten to close Fort Bliss.

~Bang

• Like 7
  • Thumb up 2

1 hour ago, Bang said:

Since they don't want to be American, take American money and jobs away from them. Threaten to close Fort Bliss.

~Bang

Uh huh. Shutdown our front line defenses against the invasion. Bet you’d like that.

• Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Uh huh. Shutdown our front line defenses against the invasion. Bet you’d like that.

I thought our front line of defenses against the invasion was people in MAGA hats with AR-15s. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Bang said:

~Bang

Yeah, but El Paso is hardly Texas.  Way more like us in New Mexico and very blue.  Even in a different time zone from the rest of Texas.  Gov Abottoire wouldn't give a rats ass.

With you on all the rest tho.  

Edited by The 12th Commandment
  • Thumb up 1

On 5/26/2024 at 12:36 PM, Bang said:

~Bang

I've been felt we should do this to Florida.

DoD has been calling Climate Change an existential crisis since at least 2021...if Florida wants to stick their head in the sand about it, jus say "hey, we don't want all our **** underwater because this state doesn't care..."

https://www.defense.gov/news/news-stories/article/article/2582051/defense-secretary-calls-climate-change-an-existential-threat/

I'm on fence about that airforce base used for training over the gulf, my understanding is it's super important enough they refortified it to deal with climate change versus moving elsewhere.

As climate change worsens, military eyes base of the future on Gulf Coast

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-solutions/2023/08/06/climate-change-florida-military-tyndall/

• Like 2

Wondering where they're getting the crusade against IVF.  

I mean, I can see that they're the most sex-obsessed people in the world.  But IVF doesn't even involve sex.  

Is it just because them icky gay types can use it, too?  

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

There's time. Don't burn all your powder too quickly. 

I don't see a reason to not start now. Because right now the pushback is "let states decide" which isn't getting enough fighting back on. 

Wait until about 2 or 3 weeks before early voting. Our populace doesn't have the attention span or wherewithal to sustain keeping that issue front and center much longer  than that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @DCGoldPants said:

I don't see a reason to not start now.

If you haven't noticed a dramatic increase already in Biden's campaigning directly at Trump, its because you're not paying attention. 

But blowing your whole wad now is shortsighted. Think tactically, not emotionally. 

• Like 1