Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Stop it. Getting 34 states to agree to a convention of states isn't happening. 

Oh, I could see them agreeing to a convention. 

Getting 38 to agree with what comes out?  I hope is a lot less likely. 

53 minutes ago, mistertim said:

That's fine, as long as doctors can also refuse to treat right wing MAGAs for the same reasons.

Yeah but we all know that won't happen.

What will happen is that Minorities, LGBTQIA and Women, especially pregnant women, will be refused care AND insurance claims. This isn't just doctors refusing care where you can get a different doctor. This is also giving insurance companies another way out. 

Edited by CobraCommander
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

That’s BS. I know why they want to deny  LGBT but women and minorities?

Dems needs to pounce on all the extreme things the state gops are passing or trying to pass.

Deny any care sort of goes against the Hyppocratic  oath, right?

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Deny any care sort of goes against the Hyppocratic  oath, right?

Yep. That's why @Bang is right. Any doctor who makes that choice should immediately have any board certifications revoked as well as face any other punishments that can be meted out, such as full-on license revocation.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 3

What a narrow minded moron.
Clearly the plan should NOT be for the electric car to not take you to an unauthorized church, the car should immediately lock all the doors and self immolate upon even being asked to drive to a church.

I mean ****, if we're going for fear, think BIG.

~Bng

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

11 hours ago, Bang said:

Clearly the plan should NOT be for the electric car to not take you to an unauthorized church, the car should immediately lock all the doors and self immolate upon even being asked to drive to a church.

So, a Tesla then?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, Bang said:

What a narrow minded moron.

I mean ****, if we're going for fear, think BIG.

~Bng

Me trying to go to Church's Chicken

Nervous Key And Peele GIF

• Haha 9

On 2/17/2023 at 10:13 PM, China said:

Donald Trump doesn't want his vulgar 'Access Hollywood' tape mentioned at his rape accuser's defamation trial

Former President Donald Trump doesn't want a jury in the defamation trial brought by his rape accuser to hear his infamous "grab 'em by the ****" remarks.

In court filings on Thursday, Trump's lawyers argued that the 2005 "Access Hollywood" tape, in which a then-newlywed Trump boasted about groping women, shouldn't be admitted as evidence in an upcoming defamation trial brought by Elle advice columnist E. Jean Carroll. 

Carroll sued Trump for defamation in 2019 after he publicly denied her claim that she was raped by him in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the mid-1990s.

Carroll filed a second lawsuit for claims of defamation and rape last year — both lawsuits have April trial dates and may end up being tried together. The request to exclude the "Access Hollywood" tape was made in the first, defamation-only case.

Trump's lawyers argued in court filings Thursday that the "Access Hollywood" tape "must be precluded"  from trial because it is "irrelevant and highly prejudicial." 

Click on the link for the full article