Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Texas Lawmaker Allegedly Invited Underage Intern Over to Drink, Gave Her 'Loyalty Test'

Texas state Rep. Bryan Slaton (R), who's tweeted, "We must protect Texas kids from sick adults who want to sexualize them," is now facing calls to resign.

Texas state Rep. Bryan Slaton (R) allegedly had an “inappropriate relationship” with an underage female intern, according to an internal complaint obtained by the Texas Tribune. Slaton, who is married, allegedly called the intern after 10 p.m. on Friday, March 31, and invited her to his Austin apartment. A source who works in the Capitol with direct knowledge of the incident told the Tribune that the intern was under 21 and that Slaton drank alcohol with her. Two of his fellow Republicans have now called on him to resign.

A legislative staffer filed the complaint with the House General Investigating Committee. Per that complaint, Slaton comes pretty close to blackmailing the intern: He allegedly showed her fake emails that he claimed contained information about their meetup days later and then told her not to talk about it. Sources described it to the Tribune as “something of a loyalty test”:

After the incident, Slaton allegedly showed the intern fake emails that purported to have information about the incident in what appeared to be something of a loyalty test, according to the complaint and a person with direct knowledge. After presenting her the email, Slaton allegedly told her to not speak with anyone about the incident.

Slaton, who was in the Capitol on Monday, declined to answer questions and referred to a statement put out earlier in the day by a criminal defense attorney he has retained.

https://jezebel.com/texas-lawmaker-allegedly-invited-underage-intern-over-t-1850322992?utm_source=YPL

On 3/24/2023 at 1:10 AM, mistertim said:

I actually went to middle school with a guy who's name was Mike Hunt. That was legit his real name. I have no idea why any parents would be so cruel.

I got arrested for drunk in public with a guy named Tom Sawyer.     When the cop asked our names, i said (first) that my name was Huck Finn, and then IMMEDIATELY laughed and gave my real name.   

.... Then it was Tom's turn.....

I was drunk and stupid, and nobody was amused that day 😕 

• Haha 5

Anti-‘Groomer’ Republican Accused of ‘Inappropriate Relationship’ With Intern

A Texas Republican who has led the charge to ban all-ages drag shows because of his deep concern over “the sexualization of our children” is facing allegations of inviting an intern to his home late on a weekend night and serving her alcohol even though she isn’t old enough to legally drink.

Texas state Rep. Bryan Slaton has reportedly had a complaint filed against him with the Texas state legislature that claims he had an “inappropriate relationship” with an intern.

A complaint filed with the House General Investigating Committee by a legislative staffer and obtained by the Texas Tribune, as well as a Tribune source with direct knowledge of the incident, said that Stanton called the intern, who is under age 21, after 10 p.m. on Friday, March 31, and invited her to his apartment, where he served her alcohol.

According to allegations in the complaint obtained by the Tribune, Slaton later showed that intern fake emails that claimed to have information about the incident in an apparent loyalty test, and told her not to tell anyone about the incident.

Slaton’s attorney denied the claims.

Click on the link for the full article

1 hour ago, mcsluggo said:

I got arrested for drunk in public with a guy named Tom Sawyer.     When the cop asked our names, i said (first) that my name was Huck Finn, and then IMMEDIATELY laughed and gave my real name.   

.... Then it was Tom's turn.....

I was drunk and stupid, and nobody was amused that day 😕 

I have a fraternity brother named Tony Orlando. He was a roomie for a bit. Weird thing is that for being as vicious with jokes as we were, his name was never used for anything. I guess all attempts were lame. He was our T.O. before Terrell Owens was a thing,

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

I have a fraternity brother named Tony Orlando. He was a roomie for a bit. Weird thing is that for being as vicious with jokes as we were, his name was never used for anything. I guess all attempts were lame. He was our T.O. before Terrell Owens was a thing,

just call him Dawn... you know you want to

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Texas Lawmaker Allegedly Invited Underage Intern Over to Drink, Gave Her 'Loyalty Test'

Texas state Rep. Bryan Slaton (R), who's tweeted, "We must protect Texas kids from sick adults who want to sexualize them," is now facing calls to resign.

Texas state Rep. Bryan Slaton (R) allegedly had an “inappropriate relationship” with an underage female intern, according to an internal complaint obtained by the Texas Tribune. Slaton, who is married, allegedly called the intern after 10 p.m. on Friday, March 31, and invited her to his Austin apartment. A source who works in the Capitol with direct knowledge of the incident told the Tribune that the intern was under 21 and that Slaton drank alcohol with her. Two of his fellow Republicans have now called on him to resign.

A legislative staffer filed the complaint with the House General Investigating Committee. Per that complaint, Slaton comes pretty close to blackmailing the intern: He allegedly showed her fake emails that he claimed contained information about their meetup days later and then told her not to talk about it. Sources described it to the Tribune as “something of a loyalty test”:

After the incident, Slaton allegedly showed the intern fake emails that purported to have information about the incident in what appeared to be something of a loyalty test, according to the complaint and a person with direct knowledge. After presenting her the email, Slaton allegedly told her to not speak with anyone about the incident.

Slaton, who was in the Capitol on Monday, declined to answer questions and referred to a statement put out earlier in the day by a criminal defense attorney he has retained.

https://jezebel.com/texas-lawmaker-allegedly-invited-underage-intern-over-t-1850322992?utm_source=YPL

sir-patrick-stewart-patrick-stewart.gif

• Haha 3