Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

3 minutes ago, China said:

NRA member?  Somehow I'd be surprised if Donald Trump has ever fired a gun.  The only photos I can find are of him in a staged photo handling some antique weapon like this:

636263025841031561-XXX-GIULIANI-TRUMP-SA

Of course. He couldn't load, clean, unload, handle one if his life depended on it. 

Sounding a lot like "no collusion". 

"I'm just a friend. A friend who bought one of Thomas' houses, for an undisclosed amount of cash, so that Thomas' mother could keep living there rent free, anyway. A friend who has had eight cases before Thomas, and Thomas has ruled in Crow's favor in all eight."  

No doubt some local fisherman out for a pleasure cruise at night in eel infested waters. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Die Hard said:

He doesn’t seem to be the type of guy who would be a big advocate for children.

Oh, given what we've seen about today's GOP I think he quite possibly is a big advocate for children.

Just not in the way you think.

During the short time I lived in Michigan (~15 years ago) I befriended a guy who worked for the Michigan GOP.  He seemed like a normal decent dude from everything I knew about him.  I often wonder about him when I read articles about the current Republican party in Michigan.  According to LinkedIn he still works for the party.

32 minutes ago, balki1867 said:

He seemed like a normal decent dude from everything I knew about him.  I often wonder about him when I read articles about the current Republican party in Michigan. 

A good way to tell if he still decent is to ask him his opinions on Bud Light.

• Haha 3