Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

18 hours ago, China said:

Democrat Jay Carey says Rep. Madison Cawthorn brought weapon to school board meeting

A Democrat running against Rep. Madison Cawthorn says the Republican congressman brought a knife to a school board meeting, a criminal misdemeanor under state law.

Cawthorn, who spoke at the Sept. 13 Henderson County Board of Education meeting criticizing a COVID-19 mask mandate, had the knife underneath his wheelchair, according to 11th District candidate Jay Carey. Cawthorn uses the wheelchair following a 2014 car accident. 

"(Rep. Cawthorn) must have feared for his life, seeing as he brought a knife to the meeting," tweeted Carey, of Hendersonville, who was at the meeting and spoke in favor the mandate. The board voted 6-1 keep the mask requirement.

"I’m 100% certain it was a knife," he told the Citizen Times. "I was 20 years in the military. Attention to detail is my bread and butter and what kept me alive."

The Super PAC FireMadison.com posted a picture of the handle next to an image of a knife made by the Mills River company Microtech. The handle looks the same as Microtech's "SBD" knife.

Click on the link for the full article

He's always ready in case a dead tree tries to attack him again and he doesn't have his tree-punching gloves handy.

• Haha 6

28 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

He's always ready in case a dead tree tries to attack him again and he doesn't have his tree-punching gloves handy.

he always gets me to thinking of several famed cinematic scenes involving wheelchairs

this is not to encourage any of you reprobates---especially dan---to post images of  what may leap into your twisted minds 

that would be off-topic and arguably socially reprehensible 

the latter isn't a problem here but the former can get some dumbass mod up in your biz

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

he always gets me to thinking of several famed cinematic scenes involving wheelchairs

this is not to encourage any of you reprobates---especially dan---to post images of  what may leap into your twisted minds 

that would be off-topic and arguably socially reprehensible 

the latter isn't a problem here but the former can get some dumbass mod up in your biz

This is why I love this place and I agree that it would be reprehensible to post something like this. Just so everyone is clear, here is an example of what would be in poor taste to post: 

BE36DB94-B043-4983-9946-DC308B8FE56F.gif

Edited by Hersh
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10
  • Thumb up 1

Check out this clip. This is blatant bait and switch. You expect one thing and then at the last second you get stuck with something you are truly confused and horrified at and have no idea what just happened. And really when you break it down, that’s exactly what the GOP does to its voters and why they are such a sewer full of most of the worst traits a human can have. Time and again voters are radicalized through right wing media propaganda into believing they are voting in their self interest when really you get stuck with something awful that keeps you awake at night and burns in your soul. truly reprehensible behavior by the GOP

👀

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 4
  • Thumb up 2