Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Most Republicans want Trump as the GOP's leader but are divided about whether he'd help them retake the White House

Most Republicans want former President Donald Trump to remain their party's leader, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS. But differing views about Trump's role in the party -- and his strength as a future presidential nominee -- highlight divides within the GOP.

Republicans and Republican-leaning independents say, 63% to 37%, that Trump should be the leader of the Republican Party. But they are about evenly split over whether having the defeated former President back on the ticket in 2024 would be an advantage: 51% say that Republicans have a better chance of retaking the presidency if Trump is the nominee, with 49% saying the party would be better off with a different nominee. That's a very different landscape from 2019, when more than three-quarters of Republicans said their party had a better shot in 2020 with Trump as their nominee than they would with a different candidate.

Click on the link for the full article

"The "We the People Reunion" was held at the Muhlenberg County Agriculture & Convention Center Fairgrounds in Powderly, Kentucky, on Friday and Saturday. MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, retired General Michael Flynn, attorney Lin Wood and others were among the featured speakers, according to the event and ticket page online."

What's that make now?...

Freedom rally

America First rally

Save America rally

We The People Reunion

Edited by Califan007

A day in the life of a conservative:  

1)  Proudly show off how many lies you believe.  

2)  Pretend that this makes you better than everybody else.  

3)  When the world fails to treat you the way you think you're entitled to, claim that everybody is picking on you.  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Call it what you will, he's got a lot of balls to be doing what he's been doing for a while now.  It would be easy to stand down and blend in, but he hasn't.

I'll admit I don't know everything about Kinzinger, so maybe there are things he's said or done that would lead one to believe he's douchey.

But like you said, one of the troubling aspects of this forum is that every conservative gets labeled as a Trump acolyte. Granted, way too many GOP politicians are that, but it's almost like agreeing with positions like taking immigration and trade issues more seriously gets one branded. Just because Trump is an unserious person does not mean that some of his concerns themselves are without merit.

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Call it what you will, he's got a lot of balls to be doing what he's been doing for a while now.  It would be easy to stand down and blend in, but he hasn't.

1 minute ago, hail2skins said:

I'll admit I don't know everything about Kinzinger, so maybe there are things he's said or done that would lead one to believe he's douchey.

He was against Trump and what the party was becoming before it was popular to do so. Way too late, mind you. But he should get some credit. I feel like he has learned a lot over the last year, with his family basically abandoning him for the Trump world and stuff, but who knows. I like him better than almost every other republican. 

35 minutes ago, balki1867 said:

I usually try to be bisexual before I hit up McDonalds.  All that saturated fat is no good for my libido.  

Also, what is a hot chip?!? Does it go well with my McDonalds? 

Well, if we're both bisexual at 1pm today...😘

• Haha 7

23 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

i'm pan between 1 and 3 and then stir-fry after happy hour

Hey this is serious!

1 hour ago, balki1867 said:

Also, what is a hot chip?!? 

70759897.jpg

2 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Did he teach Nicki Minaj's, brother's friend?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

...you always struck me as more lemon party after happy hour.

***braces for incoming***

i did grow up next to canada (and could see a russian hooker from my front porch) but i've never been a member of any political party or have even been invited back after attending any party of any kind

but if your reference is to another kind of fruit festival i'm unaware of  i'll just note they all go into a blender and in the dark no one knows exactly what they're drinking

but i sense we are gently drifting off-topic in recent posts

• Haha 2