Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BREAKING: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

No Excuses

Some people fail to understand context. Comey deserved to be fired. Yet firing him while he is investigating you looks shady, because it is shady. He has served since January, Trump could've waited until after the investigation was done to remove him. But that would be the actions of someone who has nothing to hide. 

5 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Some people fail to understand context. Comet deserved to be fired. Yet firing him while he is investigating you looks shady, because it is shady. He has served since January, Trump could've waited until after the investigation was done to remove him. But that would be the actions of someone who has nothing to hide. 

Not to mention the minute Comey is fired you have Spicer and Huckster Huckabee out there saying the entire investigation should be "moved on from" 

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Not to mention the minute Comey is fired you have Spicer and Huckster Huckabee out there saying the entire investigation should be "moved on from" 

8 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Some people fail to understand context. Comet deserved to be fired. Yet firing him while he is investigating you looks shady, because it is shady. He has served since January, Trump could've waited until after the investigation was done to remove him. But that would be the actions of someone who has nothing to hide. 

On top of all of that, the Comey firing is not unique. He is the third person to get the axe for looking into Trump and Russia. If you need three to make a pattern... now you have it.

7 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Some people fail to understand context. Comet deserved to be fired.

Comey seemed to anger, alternatively, Democrats and Republicans at various times depending on the event..  I'll use another sports analogy... if a referee is getting flak from both coaches depending on the calls, he's likely doing a balanced job. 

As business people we can all learn a lot from the firing letter on what it means to be a great leader like Trump:

""While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation..."

Next time I have to fire someone I'll be sure to include the line ...

"While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on many occasions, that I am the best boss that you ever had ..."

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

You joke, but it was noted elsewhere that he was, at one point, under serious consideration by candidate Trump to be Vice President.

Can't get ensnared in a gotcha for misleading the VP ... if you are the VP.

If I'm trump and actually dont have anything to hide I call a PC today explaining my actions and insist that a special investigation be conducted in order to prove my innocence, but of course he's going to hide behind his moronic communications team and ridiculous press release from yesterday.

5 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

If I'm trump and actually dont have anything to hide I call a PC today explaining my actions and insist that a special investigation be conducted in order to prove my innocence, but of course he's going to hide behind his moronic communications team and ridiculous press release from yesterday.

He has no reason to do anything differently until he's stopped. Right now it's working for him.

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

I can see this...

"... and to prove that no one is more innocent than me. I'm so innocent, by the way, that you're going to be sick of innocence. You'll be like why is he always innocent. You can't have the biggest electoral college victory in the United States and the biggest inauguration crowd ever if you aren't innocent. It's just fake news. James Comey was fake news. Believe me. It's all fake. But to just to prove I'm innocent, I'm naming a special prosecutor to do a very special investigation. Trust me, there will be extreme vetting of everything. We will drain the swamp. It'll be so clean you can drink from it. It'll be like Coke Zero people. It'll be that clear. Anyway, the special investigator... the very independent investigator for this probe will be Sean Hannity."

Republican AND Democrat politicians will flip flop on anything and everything if it means going against each other!  When I posted that timeline, some (most) of you missed the point.

When it appeared to help HRC, Democrats praised Comey, Republicans wanted him fired.  When it appeared to help Pres Trump, those same Democrats now wanted him fired while those same Republicans now praised him.  Now, that he has been fired, Democrats now claim it to be some conspiracy of a desire to cover something up.

The only thing consistent in the house and senate is the inconsistency of both parties and their opinions and stances.  We have a government which is no longer for the people, it is about their own self and political interests.  If you believe the Democratic Party is honest and has your best interest at heart, you are delusional and the same can be said of the Republican Party.  There are a few on both sides who do have our best interests, but they are a small minority.

Comey absolutely should have been fired, it should have happened Jan 21, but it didn't.  Make no mistake, had HRC been elected, he would have also been fired, except, we wouldn't hear the outrage from the Democratic Party.  HRC would be applauded.

13 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Because he has something to hide. 

The story of him screaming at the TV whenever news about the scandal comes on just confirms it for me.

If it don't apply, let it fly.

Guilt makes you tilt. 

I think he thought he was going to become president and be like a dictator. Above the law. Above reproach. Respected by all. And it's driving him insane that it's not happening. The opposite is happening even. He's finally playing a game in life where he can't just bully his way through it. 

5 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

Republican AND Democrat politicians will flip flop on anything and everything if it means going against each other!  When I posted that timeline, some (most) of you missed the point.

When it appeared to help HRC, Democrats praised Comey, Republicans wanted him fired.  When it appeared to help Pres Trump, those same Democrats now wanted him fired while those same Republicans now praised him.  Now, that he has been fired, Democrats now claim it to be some conspiracy of a desire to cover something up.

The only thing consistent in the house and senate is the inconsistency of both parties and their opinions and stances.  We have a government which is no longer for the people, it is about their own self and political interests.  If you believe the Democratic Party is honest and has your best interest at heart, you are delusional and the same can be said of the Republican Party.  There are a few on both sides who do have our best interests, but they are a small minority.

Comey absolutely should have been fired, it should have happened Jan 21, but it didn't.  Make no mistake, had HRC been elected, he would have also been fired, except, we wouldn't hear the outrage from the Democratic Party.  HRC would be applauded.

False equivalency in da house!! 

Thanks for being part of the problem. 

1 minute ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

How is this Trump covering his ass?

The investigation will continue,  regard less of who the Director is, correct?   

Yes, the investigation continues.  But that doesn't fit in the Democratic talking points who are in full TDS (Trump Delusional Syndrome)!

2 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

You don't think a Trump stooge at the top of the FBI just might have a chance of derailing the investigation being conducted by the agency he's in charge of? 

Just now, Rskins06 said:

Yes, the investigation continues.  But that doesn't fit in the Democratic talking points who are in full TDS (Trump Delusional Syndrome)!

There you go. Let that undercover Republican out.

Thought for sure you'd make it more than a single post though. Disappointing. 

3 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

You really confident of that? 

Btw I've got some oceanfront property in Nevada I'm looking to sell pretty cheap. Interested?

Just now, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

You don't think a Trump stooge at the top of the FBI just might have a chance of derailing the investigation being conducted by the agency he's in charge of? 

Well, I guess you could use that argument.  I mean, there was definitely an Obama stooge at the top who protected and derailed the HRC investigation being conducted by the agency he was in charge of.  

4 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

Well, I guess you could use that argument.  I mean, there was definitely an Obama stooge at the top who protected and derailed the HRC investigation being conducted by the agency he was in charge of.  

Ah yes, Jim Comey, a Republican and Bush appointee, was an Obama stooge. 

30 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Not if Trump has his way, assuming his Deputy Press Secretary is putting forth his views as is her job.

http://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-spokesperson-trump-russia-probe-james-comey-2017-5

Add: Of course the investigation will go on because to any open minded person the behavior of Trump over the past few days is suspicious as hell.  But Trump may have had delusions that he could sack Comey and everyone would applaud his fair minded judgement, simultaneously informing America that three times Comey told him he wasn't under investigation, proving his innocence.

21 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

You're trying to apply logic and make sense out of the illogical. Trump doesn't think logically.  And at this point, he's probably desperate.

But technically speaking, the Director could kill the investigation, or at minimum, slow it up and stall it, if they wanted.  

1 minute ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Ah yes, Jim Comey, a Republican and Bush appointee, was an Obama stooge. 

Nope, not referring to Comey as his stooge.  That distinction for those comments falls on the shoulders of both Loretta Lynch and Susan Rice.  Comey was just caught in the middle.  

If Jeff Sessions did what she did (meeting with Bill Clinton on Tarmac) he would be blasted by EVERY Democrat and asked to resign from the position.  She refused to recuse herself, Sessions, when questioned about a meeting (as a sitting Senator) with a Russian Ambassador came up, he DID what she SHOULD have done.  He recused himself.  But some of you will still claim she was honest and that meeting WAS about their grandchildren.  But yet, I'm the one who is delusional!  TDS is real and some of you need some help.

Just now, twa said:

Isn't the person now in charge a Hillary supporter?

Come on, you know that will not fit this narrative.

Not just a supporter, but him and his wife gave pretty big donations to her campaign.

Archived