Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

2 hours ago, General NSJ said:

Congrats!!! You win +5 internet points for calling me a Russian. 

Really, was it Trump?

Apparently you don't think it's a big deal that someone running for office potentially colluded with maybe our biggest enemy. I think it's pretty ****ed up that people don't care. Maybe people don't realize that Russia/Putin would be totally happy if the US collapsed, was destroyed, vanished, had everyone poisoned, etc. If you think Russia is our friend, you are either pro-Russian or you are ignorant. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Apparently you don't think it's a big deal that someone running for office potentially colluded with maybe our biggest enemy. I think it's pretty ****ed up that people don't care. Maybe people don't realize that Russia/Putin would be totally happy if the US collapsed, was destroyed, vanished, had everyone poisoned, etc. If you think Russia is our friend, you are either pro-Russian or you are ignorant. 

HE is the enemy

• Like 1

4 hours ago, General NSJ said:

At least Watergate was centered around an actual crime. 

Let me know when you’ve got an hour to sit down and go over some stuff on here. I’d love to have a back and forth rather than your usual hit & run. You seem to be one of the least knowledgeable posters ever to clutter this forum. I would love to watch you squirm, trying to defend your position in an actual exchange of facts.

edit: I should have read on before posting. Pretty much exactly what I expected. Well done all.

CLOWN POUNDINGS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

BTW, for the sake of your innocence, don’t google human centipede.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll just Google "tubgirl" instead and see what that turns up...

edit:

tenor.gif?itemid=4172981

WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DO THAT?!?!?!

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, JCB said:

Yeah, the drive bys are disappointing. I was waiting for a thinwhiteduke-ish "crime is just a made up word!" post. #SAD

Everyone is a criminal, and therefore NO ONE IS A CRIMINAL.  

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Haha 2

I am showing both my age and possibly my immaturity, but any time I check in on this one detail (Victor Vekselberg) in the thousand-part ****show, I chuckle. Because this:

• Haha 5

On 5/11/2018 at 1:12 PM, No Excuses said:

Holy **** lmao. That belongs in a museum one day. 

"What's that?"  

"It's the limited evidence we have of a superpower's dying death throws from the early 21st century.  Our hope is this was just an artistic exaggeration, but judging from the historical records, we're not really sure."

• Haha 1