Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I think it's still too early to know for sure what role Trump himself played in all of this, but it definitely seems like everyone around him was orchestrating this with or without his knowledge.  Trump is going to have a long list of pardons to hand out by the time this is all said and done.

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

I think it's still too early to know for sure what role Trump himself played in all of this, but it definitely seems like everyone around him was orchestrating this with or without his knowledge.  Trump is going to have a long list of pardons to hand out by the time this is all said and done.

Imagine if this comes to indictments for his kids and all his aids with the narrative that he's just an senile old man with dementia and they used him as a puppet while they cut deals with foreign enemies of the United States. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

So? Some people say cucumbers taste better pickled.

Come on dawg.

Ha. I'm just saying.....I know there's a ton of smoke and it's producing flames....I just don't want to get ahead of what is on the public record. I am as suspicious as the next guy about all of this, I just want to let it play out.

And there it is, the circle is finally complete. Trump supporters are now saying that collusion with a foreign hostile government to win an election is just the normal day to day. They are boiling their frogs ever so slowly so that they will accept whatever BS they force feed their viewers. 

Now Giuliani isn’t exactly a chess master, so I can’t tell if his statement is pre-emptive to difuse allegations forthcoming or if he’s just a freaking idiot.

BTW, by a show of hands, how many here believe that if Obama was accused of these same activities that the GOP Congress wouldn’t be planning to remove him through impeachment?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, visionary said:

Thing is some of these guys trying to protect Trump have made some very dumb mistakes.

"I paid Trump's mistresses to keep their mouths shut, with my own money, and didn't tell him about the contracts I executed, on his behalf."

• Like 1

So I'm pretty sure when Rudy said Mueller told him he couldn't indict the President, Rudy was talking out his ass, and Mueller said no such thing.

Rather, I suspect Rudy thinks he's being coy, thinking that he's making Mueller either have to respond "I never said that" and showing he's coming for the President, or Mueller says nothing and if/when indictments come, people will think Mueller lied to Rudy and they can use that to attack the SC.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Mueller and his team are quiet, unlike big mouth Rudi, and they let their actions speak for themselves.

Let the Rudis of the Republicans and WH talk out their ass for the base, it's not going to convince anyone else.

They dont have to say anything thanks to Aviddati (sp?) either which is nice. 

• Like 1

Trump is a raging moronic tantrum screaming pull string doll.

...and simpletons STILL want to pretend that he’s better than Clinton.

What a freaking embarassment! No, not Trump...the voters who STILL think he’s better than Clinton. You truly have me second guessing the Enlightenment ideal of egalitarianism and democratic rule. Half these people couldn’t pass a high school civics class and we give them the right to decide the direction and leadership of our country?!?! ?????

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Haha 1

So Ghoulie goes on TV and hints at a possible embedded agent.. whicTrump follows with "Wow, now word is coming out of possible... ".

If you fall for this, you are a ****ing idiot.

If you know anyone who fell for this, they are a ****ing idiot.

if you accept this because you somehow still think this traitor and his den of bumbling inept morons is still somehow better for us than literally any other choice,,  well, look in the mirror and wave to the idiot.

If you can recognize such obvious lies by such incredibly incompetent liars and still find a way to support it..  well, somehow you'd possibly believe you deserve respect. But you don't. Decent people deserve respect,, but if this describes you, you clearly don't respect yourself, so expecting it out of anyone else would be blind to reality. 

That's the rub to me..   these morons are so incredibly BAD at ALL of this..  how can anyone support it,, no matter HOW deep into the alternate fact universe they are?
Stop asking me to understand these people. 

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Bang said:

So Ghoulie goes on TV and hints at a possible embedded agent.. whicTrump follows with "Wow, now word is coming out".

If you fall for this, you are a ****ing idiot.

If you know anyone who fell for this, they are a ****ing idiot.

if you accept this because you somehow still think this traitor and his den of bumbling inept morons is still somehow better for us than literally any other choice,,  well, look in the mirror and wave to the idiot.

If you can recognize such obvious lies by such incredibly incompetent liars and still find a way to support it..  well, somehow you'd possibly believe you deserve respect. But you don't. Decent people deserve respect,, but if this describes you, you clearly don't respect yourself, so expecting it out of anyone else would be blind to reality. 

~Bang

Hey, they were the ones who wanted an end to political correctness. Every time I see a continued Trump supporter I know that person is simply detached from reality. They drank the poison and now as their innards rot  they scream, not in pain, but as some masochistic evangelism for us to join them in their death throwes. If you’re reading this and you feel that it is aimed at you...take heart...IT IS.

• Haha 2

He was actively seeking business deals with a foreign government that was interfering in our elections on his behalf. His campaign members were meeting and communicating with active Russian spies purposefully for the exchange of stolen info on his opponent. Change in campaign platform to assist Russian foreign policy goals. Establishing backchannel communication lines to Putin’s inner circle.

These are verified facts at this point. Active collusion is staring everyone right in the face.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1