Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

We assume the Russians bailed Trump's ass out in the 90's and he's been laundering for them ever since; probably the main reason why he doesn't want us to see his tax returns and why he's pro-Putin.

I don't think Trump really cares if that comes out one day. He'll just pardon himself and everyone he needs to pardon.  I think Trump is worried about losing access to that Russian money.  If that suspicion is proven true, the Russians won't be funneling money through Trump. Trump's real worth is probably 100% tied to the Russian money laundering. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, twa said:

Remind me what O did about it?

Attempted to issue a bipartisan, public, announcement condemning the efforts of foreign governments to openly interfere in our elections, before the election.  

Proposal rejected by the GOP.  

Plan B was to trust the American voter to not fall for the open, known, interference of the Russian government, and hope that the better candidate won, despite said interference.  

Proposal rejected by GOP voters.  (Including you.)  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, twa said:

Close enough Larry....how is that working for you?

Same way it's working for you.  

The deficit's tripled.  We're closer to war (and nuclear war, at that) in multiple foreign theaters.  We're starting, and escalating, a trade war.  We have Nazis openly marching in the streets, and engaging in terrorist attacks, and our President is defending them.  The US, the most reliable ally the world has seen for my entire lifetime, is actively throwing away all of the international capital it's built up over that time.  Our foreign policy is being run like a banana republic dictatorship.  ("You want us to follow our own treaties?  Talk to President's nephew about that real estate deal he wants in your country.  And stay in his hotel.')  

And you are actively working to support all of that, because for now, it allows your team to accomplish their goals.  (Which, it turns out, is to promote all of the above.)  

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Damn it, I woke up a few minutes ago and went on cnn.com and saw the words "trump imprisoned " next to each other and got WAY too happy for a few seconds. :(

Edit: they've already changed the headline.

Edited by spjunkies
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Wow. Somebody’s enjoying this conversation.

But seriously Beal, that’s private. Not something you need to announce. Just rejoin us when you’re done.

Got him.... Straight up taken out of context nominee.. lol

54 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

So we talking legit literal clown pounding or metaphorical clown pounding.... 

Second question, how does each work? I think I have an idea of how the literal one works.... lol

At first I thought TWA was the clown in question that was being pounded but now I really just think TryTheBeal calls his dick Pennywise and, well....you know

• Haha 2

AWESOME!!!!!!

Last year i was just thinking to myself..  "we really haven't had a really credible nuclear threat in a while", and BOOM, the North Koreans stepped up and now Iran will get another chance!

Then i thought" You know, now that I think ofit, i haven't really been subsidizing the lifestyles of the rich enough. I sure hope they get a fat tax credit that will not translate into any economic advantages, and would shift even more of the tax burden on to me and others like me."
and BOOM! what do you know! The tax break happened, by income hasn't changed, and they're just teasing me with promises of higher gas taxes to keep my mouth watering. 

i never even CONSIDERED that I might also help pay Russia's way out of debt through my higher gas prices.

(My wife told me, "Bang, this is why you can't ever be a republican President" And she's right! I just don't know enough on how to **** over American citizens.)

I;'d write to Trump and say thanks, but stamps cost close to 50 cents now, and I have to watch my budget what with the high probability that every single thing in my life will cost more very very soon.

Man! it sounds almost like a dream when you say it out loud!

~MAGA

Edited by Bang
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Bang said:

AWESOME!!!!!!

Last year i was just thinking to myself..  "we really haven't had a really credible nuclear threat in a while", and BOOM, the North Koreans stepped up and now Iran will get another chance!

Then i thought" You know, now that I think ofit, i haven't really been subsidizing the lifestyles of the rich enough. I sure hope they get a fat tax credit that will not translate into any economic advantages, and would shift even more of the tax burden on to me and others like me."
and BOOM! what do you know! The tax break happened, by income hasn't changed, and they're just teasing me with promises of higher gas taxes to keep my mouth watering. 

i never even CONSIDERED that I might also help pay Russia's way out of debt through my higher gas prices.

(My wife told me, "Bang, this is why you can't ever be a republican President" And she's right! I just don't know enough on how to **** over American citizens.)

I;'d write to Trump and say thanks, but stamps cost close to 50 cents now, and I have to watch my budget what with the high probability that every single thing in my life will cost more very very soon.

Man! it sounds almost like a dream when you say it out loud!

~MAGA

Eh... It's a price I'm willing to pay for body bags in our schools and doing absolutely nothing about abortions.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

At first I thought TWA was the clown in question that was being pounded but now I really just think TryTheBeal calls his dick Pennywise and, well....you know

You know what they say...

Pennywise and pound  foolish.

• Like 1