Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Sometime later Don Jr speaks to ivanka at Trump Tower. 

"Send Jr off to do this, send Jr off to do that. Let Jr take care of some Mickey Mouse night club somewhere. Send Jr to pick somebody up at the airport. I'm the older brother and I was stepped over!" 

"It's the way pop wanted it-"

"it ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things. I'm smart! Not like everybody says...like dumb..I'm smart! And I wanted respect!"  

18_donaldjr_lgl.jpg

220px-John_Cazale.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Sometime later Don Jr speaks to ivanka at Trump Tower. 

"Send Jr off to do this, send Jr off to do that. Let Jr take care of some Mickey Mouse night club somewhere. Send Jr to pick somebody up at the airport. I'm the older brother and I was stepped over!" 

"It's the way pop wanted it-"

"it ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things. I'm smart! Not like everybody says...like dumb..I'm smart! And I wanted respect!"  

lol I wouldn't be surprised if it's really like that lol. This is certainly a Fredo moment for Don Jr.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, visionary said:

By the way that tweet by Assange seems telling.  Weren't they denying ties to Wikileaks? (And keep in mind what the IC has said about wikileaks, including Trump's IC hires)

It's like Assange is just helping connect the dots for the investigators. 

On TRMS FB page: 

Forget the smoke, Welcome to the fire!

1 minute ago, TheDoyler23 said:

I mean, what does that lie get him? Why even bother with that nonsense? 

Because they all ****ing lie, like it's air they breathe.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

When Fox News starts broadcasting about how golden showers are not a crime and have become mainstream (no pun intended) through the internet, that's when you know what the next leak (pun intended) will be....

It has remarkable health benefits

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Here's another thing.  Who is telling us they got stiffed?  Donald Trump, Jr.? Why the **** should we believe anything he says at this point?  The lawyer?  A Russian lawyer with ties to the Kremlin?  Hah.

So what am I missing?  Why are we assuming the meeting was fruitless?  How do we know that?

Exactly! The ONLY people saying that no good information was gained are from the Trump Administration. The guy who set up the meeting, a known acquaintance of the Trump campaign) was the one telling them that this attorney had damaging information about Clinton from the Russian government who was working to elect Trump, that was HIS email, and what was Don Jr's response? Skepticism, outrage, or concern? No, outright glee..."I love it." Those were Don Jr's words....he LOVED the idea that the Russians were working to help elect Trump, he loved that he had an opportunity to get compromising information on Clinton from the Russians.

He

Loved

It.

2 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Stinks of a guy who is involved but nobody is mentioning yet. Hannity goes and defends wikileaks. Interviews Assange. Has a private line to the campaign. How would he not be part of it? 

I wouldn't be shocked if he was being investigated as well. Those closest to Trump likely are being looked at. At least I would hope. 

• Like 1

Admiring the folks now trying to move the goalposts from colluding with Russia to get help in the election, to "well, it's not really bad unless they actually came to a deal, and delivered on it."  

But to me, the one teensy problem with the attempts to claim that well, Trump didn't actually get anything" is the pesky fact that this whole story began with the pesky fact that the Russians used their military espionage network to openly hack the DNC and the Hillary campaign, and openly leak the information.  

Remember Alice?  It's a song about Alice.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Falling on his sword!

Wonder if Kushner will follow suit.

What about Manafort...the campaign CHAIRPERSON at the time. I wonder if they thought thay this attempt to collude with the Russian government was noteable enough to warrant a discussion with Trump....since Don Jr, Kushner AND Manafort ALL attended.

The people who attended this meeting represented about half of Trump's inner circle.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan

2 hours ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Everything that happened after these emails were read by jr, Kushner, and Manafort needs to be reevaluated. Kushner wanting back channel communications for example.

June 3.  Russian pop star emails Trump jr and says he has info on Clinton from the Russian government. 

June 7. Trump won primary contests in California and New Jersey that handed him the delegates he needed to clinch the nomination. During his victory speech, Trump pledged that he’d give a major speech the following Monday, June 13, “discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons.”

June 9. Trump jr, Kush and Manafort meet with Goldstone and Natalia Veselnitskaya. Trump Jr. realizes that the promised information about Clinton didn’t exist and that Veselnitskaya soon changed the topic to sanctions against Russia.

Trump’s June 13 speech about Clinton didn’t happen.

Trump Sr claims he had no idea about any meetings. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I don't see how anyone believes Sr didn't know this meeting took place.

I would be willing to bet that there isn't anyone who honestly thinks Trump didn't know.

ESPECIALLY considering what Trump said following the email where they were going to have compromising information about Clinton and the Russians which is precisely what the email promised.

5 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

June 3.  Russian pop star emails Trump jr and says he has info on Clinton from the Russian government. 

June 7. Trump won primary contests in California and New Jersey that handed him the delegates he needed to clinch the nomination. During his victory speech, Trump pledged that he’d give a major speech the following Monday, June 13, “discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons.”

June 9. Trump jr, Kush and Manafort meet with Goldstone and Natalia Veselnitskaya. Trump Jr. realizes that the promised information about Clinton didn’t exist and that Veselnitskaya soon changed the topic to sanctions against Russia.

Trump’s June 13 speech about Clinton didn’t happen.

Trump Sr claims he had no idea about any meetings. 

Imagine all the details on this Mueller has laid out regarding the timeline of events. This is incredibly damning. I don't respect any GOP office holder that says otherwise. 

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Trump Jr. realizes that the promised information about Clinton didn’t exist and that Veselnitskaya soon changed the topic to sanctions against Russia.

This part is unverified, the ONLY people saying this are people who are already deemed untrustworthy, and the woman who was promising damaging info on Clinton provide by the Russian government.

In other words NONE OF THEM can be trusted. 

4 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

But the Wikileaks came out about that time, and now we know Assange knew stuff. So something came of that meeting..

I believe that it was arranged to go through Wikileaks either at that meeting or shortly thereafter.

• Like 1