Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

44 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I'm not sure why Jr is the only one getting roasted here. Kushner and Manafort were st that meeting too. The Trump Campaign Director who was a paid secret Russian agent attended a meeting where he expected to receive damaging opposition information against Hillary from the Russians who were working to get Trump elected.

Just checking but is it ok to call this collusion now?

Certainly looks like at the minimum attempted collusion.

It will be interesting to see what Jared knew when.

• Like 3

Amid all the controversy over Russian hacking, interference and propaganda efforts in the United States and Europe, there’s a growing concern among national security leaders that not enough is being done to stop the efforts. That’s why a large group of senior figures from both parties is launching a new effort to track and ultimately counter Russian political meddling, cyber-mischief and fake news.

The roster of figures who have signed onto the new project, called the Alliance for Securing Democracy, is a who’s who of former senior national security officials from both parties. The advisory council includes former Homeland Security secretary Michael Chertoff; former acting CIA director Michael Morell; former House Intelligence Committee chairman Mike Rogers; Adm. James Stavridis, former NATO supreme Allied commander, Europe; John Podesta, former chairman of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign; Jake Sullivan, former national security adviser to Joe Biden; and former Estonian president Toomas Hendrik Ilves.

The project will be housed at the German Marshall Fund (GMF) and will be run day to day by a staff led by Laura Rosenberger, a former senior State Department official in the Obama administration, and Jamie Fly, former national security counselor to Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.)

Edited by visionary

Scapegoat: targeted.

Donny's going to let it all fall on his own on, while his supporters tell us that show how much he can be trusted.

Expect him to compare himself to Abraham.

~Bang!

Edited by Bang

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I can already tell what the Hannity/GOP spin will be here. That Trump was doing their civic duty by trying to find out if Hilary was compromised. And then they will focus on Hilary and what Russia said they had on her until the end of time. 

Then why didn't they contact the FBI? 

(not asking you, just saying that's what the response should be.) 

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83

9 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I promise you that the strategy of Trump and goo will be to try to divide the country thereby damaging the United States as much as possible on their way out.

Out?

I think you overestimate the revelation,but maybe Mueller can do better.

1 minute ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Then why didn't they contact the FBI? 

Same reason they didn't use a cutout (like the DNC did)....because they are amateurs.

I'm sure they would have if they found something good ....right after the press :ols: