Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

This part is unverified, the ONLY people saying this are people who are already deemed untrustworthy, and the woman who was promising damaging info on Clinton provide by the Russian government.

I don't disagree that everyone associated with Trump is completely full of ****, but this is corroborated to a certain extent b/c Trump prematurely called the press conference to spill the Clinton beans, then cancelled it after the meeting. 

• Like 2

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

I don't disagree that everyone associated with Trump is completely full of ****, but this is corroborated to a certain extent b/c Trump prematurely called the press conference to spill the Clinton beans, then cancelled it after the meeting. 

Which may indicate that it was after this meeting that they decided to release through Wikileaks instead of releasing directly in order to give the appearance of distance or deniability by the Trump campaign.

That's why the content of this meeting has not been confirmed yet. All we have is the testimony of known liars and a couple plausible results of that meeting.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Imagine all the details on this Mueller has laid out regarding the timeline of events. This is incredibly damning. I don't respect any GOP office holder that says otherwise. 

Earlier today i made a post that said something to the effect of: Here is a live look into Mueller's offices, then had a video of a guy getting blasted in the face with a fire hose. 

Trump may be trying to overwhelm Mueller's office with TOO MUCH evidence. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Falling on his sword!

Wonder if Kushner will follow suit.

What about Manafort...the campaign CHAIRPERSON at the time. I wonder if they thought thay this attempt to collude with the Russian government was noteable enough to warrant a discussion with Trump....since Don Jr, Kushner AND Manafort ALL attended.

The people who attended this meeting represented about half of Trump's inner circle.

Hell Kushner is the one who leaked all this stuff. That's the one thing I can't figure out. What exactly his play is.

But yeah, no way is he falling on his sword. Ditto Manafort. There's just no way we don't eventually get to the bottom of this. Too many self-serving assholes involved for honor and loyalty to win out. 

Say Trump finally fires Mueller next week. What are the odds Republicans finally open up impeachment proceedings? 

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83

21 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Say Trump finally fires Mueller next week. What are the odds Republicans finally open up impeachment proceedings? 

Unfortunately I think it's about 0.  The one thing that bothers me about all of this and I've mentioned it in a post before, they are so brazen, it's like they know nothing is going to happen to them.  Regardless of any outcome, regardless of if Mueller finishes his investigation and finds collusion or if he's fired before he can.  They just don't seem to give a ****, and when you don't give a **** you're operating with the information of you know nothing is going to happen.  I hope I'm wrong but I don't see this ending the way it should or at least with the minimal amount of justice being served. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Isifhan said:

Unfortunately I think it's about 0.  The one thing that bothers me about all of this and I've mentioned it in a post before, they are so brazen, it's like they know nothing is going to happen to them.  Regardless of any outcome, regardless of if Mueller finishes his investigation and finds collusion or if he's fired before he can.  They just don't seem to give a ****, and when you don't give a **** you're operating with the information of you know nothing is going to happen.  I hope I'm wrong but I don't see this ending the way it should or at least with the minimal amount of justice being served. 

There's another potential explanation for the loyalty.  

They've got a tiger by the tail.  

There was an article a few hours and 20 pages ago, saying that Fox News is actually scared of Trump's base.  And we saw in the primaries that the rest of the GOP candidates were, too.  It's why Trump could call them all grade school names, and they couldn't retaliate.  

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Which STRONGLY INDICATES Trump knew about the meeting and its ostensible purpose. 

• Like 2

Of course he knew about it. This whole thing is so transparent (on account of them being morons mostly). You've got a stupid base and shameless politicians / right wing propagandists masquerading as "news" networks trying their best to muddy the waters but any unbiased individual with half a brain would be able to see pretty clearly what has been going on this whole time.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Reading those articles it really does sound like a circular firing squad is forming inside the WH. 

Trump is do dellusional that I bet he REALLY does think that everyone should just let all of this go.

Trump has been rich as **** his entire life and the head of his own privately held organization for his entire adult life, where he was in charge and could do whateve he wanted, no questions asked. Sure he'd get sued from time to time, but he'd either use his expensive lawyers to intimidate his less well-heeled victims, or just settle (he's got plenty). 

He's been getting away with shady **** for so long, he just thinks he's entitled to. Now all of a sudden, turns out the actions of the ****ing POTUS get scrutinized at a level that he just cant even comprehend (because he's not overly smart and does not understand the Presidency). Before, things would eventually go away, because people just lost interest in Donald Trump, benign real estate guy and reality TV host. Now, he's in the real world of actual power, and the rules of this game are very different. And he just sucks at it. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Hersh said:

This is going to end with Pence pardoning Trump Jr and Kushner. 

And Manafort, Flynn, Stone, Preibus, Bannon, Miller, etc.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to pardon himself. We'd get to finally have SCOTUS decide whether or not a President can pardon himself.

Just now, skinsfan_1215 said:

And Manafort, Flynn, Stone, Preibus, Bannon, Miller, etc.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to pardon himself. We'd get to finally have SCOTUS decide whether or not a President can pardon himself.

I'm not sure he will care about the others since Trump will have helped him become POTUS. 

Just now, Hersh said:

I'm not sure he will care about the others since Trump will have helped him become POTUS. 

Sorry misread your post, missed that you said Pence issuing the pardons. I was talking about Trump.

Edited by skinsfan_1215

Just now, BenningRoadSkin said:

Pence is probably under investigation too.

True, but I'm skeptical that he will ultimately be tied to this. I think he probably knew, but will play dumb especially if there is no evidence of him knowing. 

Although it's not hard to imagine Trump himself claiming "Pence was in on it, too!"  

(At this point, there aren't many things that are hard to imagine). 

I've actually been wondering about starting a poll:. Who will be President on Election Day, 2020?  Trump, Pence, Ryan, Other?  

But polls have to go in new threads. And there's too many Trump threads, already.