Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

So here's a clip of Donald Trump on Tuesday June 7, 2016.   (I wouldn't wish watching the whole thing on anybody - well maybe twa... but scroll forward to the 7:05 minute mark.***)

*** If you can't bear to watch, I don't blame you.  Hear is what Trump declares:

"I am going to give a MAJOR speech, on probably Monday of next week, and we're gonna be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons.  I think you're going to find it very informative and very very interesting."

Keep in mind that this is just a few days after Donald, Jr. gets the email promising damaging information from the Russian government about Hillary Clinton.  Junior, Manafort, and Kushner are scheduled to meet and expect get the dirt from the Russian government lawyer on Thursday, June  9.

The timing of that seems way too coincidental.  Trump promises major information about Clinton dirt. He promises to deliver it a few days after the top three people in his campaign are meeting with who they think is a Russian government  lawyer promising to turn over dirt on Clinton from the Russian government.

It smells to high heaven. 

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

See everyone is STILL focusing on Don Jr. IF we were to follow OReally's version that poor little Trump Jr was set up by those awful fake news people...then WHY did Kushner and Manafort attend this meeting too? 

The "pretext" of the meeting was Russian collusion and damaging to Clinton with that Kushner and Manafort thought it was credible enough to take the meeting. 

Aking this all about poor little Donnie is missing the point and OReally knows it.

20 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Who is Bill O'Reilly? The name sounds vaguely familiar.

For the past month or so, Howard Stern has been playing the podcast that O'Reilly is now doing and just ripping him over it. It literally sounds like something a teenager puts together in his parents basement. ****ty production and everything. And O'Reilly continues to cry about how unfair it all is, that he can't talk but it's all going to come out "soon". It's great. Oh how the mighty have fallen. 

Speaking of Stern, I pray to God this happens... 

Harvey Fierstein to play Ailes. 

If it does happen it'll be my first time seeing a play on Broadway. No way I'm missing that.  

Just now, RedskinsFan44 said:

They were offered, then enthusiastically accepted said offer.

Well from the story they got stiffed....or ****ed :ols:

How could anyone read that e-mail and not be thinking trap?