Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

NYT delivering the goods earlier than expected today:

Doesnt look good for you Donny boy.

Don Jr also decided to post the emails himself when he got wind of this NYT story coming out today.

Self own to the highest degree. 

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 1

I keep reading this story and it's ****ing bad.

Its even worse when put in context. These chumps have been lying about Russian involvement and their efforts to aid Trump's election for a full year now. 

What a depantsing by NYT. This has completely changed the narrative that will come out of the WH now . Incredible journalism. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, twa said:

Well I know lawyers hate that burden of proof thingie, except when defending :)

I love the burden of proof, haha, I do criminal defense mostly.  That being said, circumstantial evidence is sufficient for convictions, though not ideal, and there is a point where suspension of disbelief breaks down.  Eventually that shark gets jumped over one too many times and the only plausible explanation is that the illegal act happened.

Frankly the Trump clan would be in a lot better position if they could get their story straight from the beginning.  Every dang time something like this happens THEIR story changes 3+ times over the next couple days.

Of course, from all this reporting it seems like they're pretty got, don't know what they could say to try and soften things that wouldn't later be found to he a lie via the NYT or WaPo.

On another note, after this email stunt, I think Don Jr can win the immunity sweepstakes if he wants it.

Edited by DogofWar1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Doesnt look good for you Donny boy.

Don Jr also decided to post the emails himself when he got wind of this NYT story coming out today.

Self own to the highest degree. 

Someone told him to put out the emails himself to look like he's being above board. If it was his lawyer, bad advice. 

Although, Mueller probably already has them.

Really, self owned he is.

• Like 2

I wonder if his lawyer even told him to do or not do this.  You would think he would only do exactly as his lawyer told him but the turnaround was so quick between request for time to comment and posting I wonder if he even bothered to check in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

BUT HER EMAILS

:table2:

#PartyOfProjection

Are ya'll gonna hold Eric to the same standard you did her? :ols:

How about the DNC?

Who sought and used information provided by Russian officials :)

Putin must be smiling. 

3 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Man at this rate we're gonna have POTUS tweeting his pee tape by the end of the day.

I'd be curious at this if it would help or hurt him :kickcan:

• Like 1