Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

3 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

A near fatally wounded GOP, any agenda would be DOA.

So far ahead of ourselves. If this were to happen. Somehow this would get less done that usual. Ryan has access to information. He's been during a blind eye since last summer. 

• Like 1

Just now, twa said:

Ya think?

Seems rather optimistic on your part

Really? 

You think that the GOP would have any leverage after a Trump impeachment? Especially considering the midterms?

1 minute ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

So far ahead of ourselves. If this were to happen. Somehow this would get less done that usual. Ryan has access to information. He's been during a blind eye since last summer. 

Agreed, their response to this from here on will dictate their survival in 2018. If they continue to stonewall and play stupid it will not work in their favor and they will pay dearly in 2018.

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Really? 

You think that the GOP would have any leverage after a Trump impeachment? Especially considering the midterms?

Is control leverage?

I remember after the last two...you?

3 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Really? 

Again, you are underestimating the level of hatred we are dealing with.  Even if he gets impeached, the Dems will be lucky to pick up any seats.  

They are more dug in than you want to believe.  The gerrymandering is strong.  

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I'm not making excuses.  Just pointing out that bigots aren't gonna vote for liberals just because their boy got ousted.  

Sorry I didn't realize gerrymandering was code for bigots.

must not have got the e-mail :kiss-smileys:

In all seriousness. What is concerning is that information/hacks/leaks about Clinton weren't done only because Trump is Russia friendly. What valuable information has he already given to them? There are a lot of servicemen and women around the world who are doing their jobs at a greater risk than usual depending on what has been "shared". 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Guys like Hannity and Reince are neck deep in this. 

Would not surprise me at all. As this moves forward it's gonna be rats leaving the ship. Hannity and his ilk will watch Trump go down and cast blame in every direction other than at themselves. They will NEVER admit that they were wrong, it will always be someone else's fault.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I wonder how long until it comes out that the Wikileaks reveal was gamplanned between the Trump campaign and the Russians to give the appearance of clean hands.

That's exactly what the Steele dossier alleges according to his sources. 

A lot of the stuff in it is corroborated day after day it seems.

• Like 5

Fredo is the PERFECT nickname for that little ****. Props to whoever originally came up with it (campaign aides were calling him that over the summer). Unfortunately for the "Trump Dynasty", I'm not seeing any Michael there to step up to take control once Papa Don retires to the great gold-plated toilet in the sky. Hell they don't even have a Sonny. Kush? Haha.

PS great example of why hereditary monarchies might suck most of all. Just imagine. House Trump is our ruling family. Fredo is next in line. Eric is scheming behind his back, making a giant stink about why his beloved brother keeps defining his offer to go hunting. Ivanka is pushing the Kush into forming some secret alliances and he knows he isn't smart enough to pull it off and wants no part of it but he's scared of her. Then there's Melania, raising young Baron in the background, trying to raise his profile as the "People's Son", hoping everyone else in the family forgets about them long enough for her to sufficiently build up his popularity with the masses to start a movement. Then there's Tiffany...wanting nothing to do with the family, filled with anger and spite that she was never fully accepted as one of them, off in Canada with her Canadian husband, spinning visions of combining the two nation's, if only they will give her an army to take advantage of the coming confusion. 

Yes thank ****ing God we don't have a king. That much I can say. 

• Like 5

Why does it seem like we keep getting sucked into some dictionary vortex with these people? 

Ftr that's a rhetorical question

My real question, how do we stop getting sucked into these dictionary vortexes and playing into their hands? "I don't give a **** what you call it. It's illegal, it's wrong and it's impeachable"?

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, twa said:

3 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

My real question, how do we stop getting sucked into these dictionary vortexes and playing into their hands? "I don't give a **** what you call it. It's illegal, it's wrong and it's impeachable"?

Because we have moved the goal posts of "there was no collusion" to "collusion is not illegal". Sort of like the misogyny/locker room talk deal. Normalization of terrible behavior.

Edited by RedskinsFan44
  • Like 1