Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 minute ago, twa said:

So you are saying using a middleman makes it kosher No Excuses?

Yes /No is really not difficult.....we can determine who sought it later.

How do you feel about Trump Jr meeting with the Russians, and his changing reasons. You haven't said yet.

Just now, Switchgear said:

How do you feel about Trump Jr meeting with the Russians, and his changing reasons. You haven't said yet.

I feel nothing, nor do I think it collusion under the law.

11 minutes ago, twa said:

I feel nothing, nor do I think it collusion under the law.

You asked if using a middleman makes it kosher. Since you're trying to draw a comparison between the two situations (where none really exists, by the way), it's interesting that you feel it isn't "kosher", yet then say you feel nothing about what Trump Jr did. I'm confused.

Edited by Switchgear
  • Like 1

So, Trump Jr. says he didnt even know the name of the person he was meeting with. He knew only that this person is connected to him through Russia, is Russian and was claiming to provide information on HRC. 

Hmmmm. if that doesnt show collusion, it atleast shows the willingness. 

And collusion isnt really a crime. But it leads to all sorts of fun ones. Treason being in my top 5 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

So negotiating policy changes for compromising info w foreign national not collusion?

You would need to demonstrate that.

From what I read there was no information or negotiation, nor was that the stated purpose.

I'm certainly willing to see it if ya got it.

14 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

A foreign national with direct ties to a hostile nation and adversary. 

Are we talking about the Steele dossier or the Trump meeting?

You know the source of both is Russian allegedly?

6 minutes ago, twa said:

Are we talking about the Steele dossier or the Trump meeting?

Once again: ask the FBI why the Trump campaign is under investigation but no one related to Chris Steele's work is.

Your new deflection isn't as clever as you think it is.

Edited by No Excuses

4 minutes ago, twa said:

If that's the case, then the russians have something on Trump, be it pee tape, or money laundering, or collusion in the campaign...which is what Joe alluded to in the first hour this morning.

Now, where did I put those goalposts again...

This whole thing is just proof that Tiffany Trump is the smartest person in that whole family.  She gets to enjoy the benefits, but is removed from the shenanigans to not get roped into all this mess.  People barely know she exists, while her other siblings are neck deep in hijinks and criticism.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, justice98 said:

This whole thing is just proof that Tiffany Trump is the smartest person in that whole family.  She gets to enjoy the benefits, but is removed from the shenanigans to not get roped into all this mess.  People barely know she exists, while her other siblings are neck deep in hijinks and criticism.

That's exactly what she wants you to think because she is the true villain behind the scenes pulling all the strings. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

Once again: ask the FBI why the Trump campaign is under investigation but no one related to Chris Steele's work is.

Your new deflection isn't as clever as you think it is.

On the contrary the dossier  and those associated with it have, and I assume, are being investigated.

It is not a deflection to ask you if acquiring opposition research from the Russians is collusion. 

Just now, twa said:

On the contrary the dossier  and those associated with it have, and I assume, are being investigated.

We've entered the "make up imaginary investigations to deflect real investigations" territory. 

2 minutes ago, twa said:

It is not a deflection to ask you if acquiring opposition research from the Russians is collusion. 

I'll wait for the FBI and DoJ to launch an investigation into who hired Chris Steele. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

We've entered the "make up imaginary investigations to deflect real investigations" territory. 

Are you telling me the FBI used information it did not investigate in a court filing for warrants?

:)

We are beyond the scope of arguing or trying to convince deniers. Do us all a favor. Stop quoting folks who are just baiting you into replying and starting over.

This goes for posters on a message board and the Hannity/Hume/Coulter professional victim/senseless attacker crowd.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

We are beyond the scope of arguing or trying to convince deniers. Do us all a favor. Stop quoting folks who are just baiting you into replying and starting over.

This goes for posters on a message board and the Hannity/Hume/Coulter professional victim/senseless attacker crowd.

A little quiet meditation works wonders......

My mantra these days is "Muellerrrrrrrr..........................Muellerrrrrrr"

• Like 2