Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

58 minutes ago, justice98 said:

This whole thing is just proof that Tiffany Trump is the smartest person in that whole family.  She gets to enjoy the benefits, but is removed from the shenanigans to not get roped into all this mess.  People barely know she exists, while her other siblings are neck deep in hijinks and criticism.

How strange is it that Trump's sister is a high ranking appeals court judge, just a few notches below the Supreme Court?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryanne_Trump_Barry

*Looks like she's just retired at 80 now. 

Columbia--->Hofstra--->Lawyer--->Judge 

Very accomplished woman. Wonder what her memoirs would say about being a Trump. 

Edited by Mooka
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, twa said:

Are you telling me the FBI used information it did not investigate in a court filing for warrants?

:)

That is not what we are discussing. Chris Steele and whoever hired him isn't under a criminal investigation like the Trump campaign. 

You've spent all morning trying to paint his work along the same lines as to what Trump and his campaign members are being investigated for.

But you know all that O' grandmaster of deflections and goalpost shifting. :) 

Of course they are not under investigation because it is not collusion to seek information.

They have of course been investigated by the FBI and the Senate judiciary committee continues to as well.

As I assume the FBI does.

20 minutes ago, Skinz4Life12 said:

I don't know the formal, legal definition of collusion but my common sense tells me that if you meet with a Russian attorney to seek damaging information against your opponent then you are colluding with that person

I think people get hung up on the specific word "collusion", which really is an all-encompassing catchall term that's easy for lay people to digest.  Any charge wouldn't be for "collusion", per se.

But I've seen a few law professors suggest there are multiple statutes where this Don Jr business could potentially or would be over the legal line.  

Edited by justice98

21 minutes ago, Skinz4Life12 said:

I don't know the formal, legal definition of collusion but my common sense tells me that if you meet with a Russian attorney to seek damaging information against your opponent then you are colluding with that person

Particularly when that person has a favor they want.

But hey, jr was forthcoming about the whole thing, right?

1 hour ago, twa said:

Of course they are not under investigation because it is not collusion to seek information.

Once again you get caught in your own BS! You would win every debate if only we didn't have access to dictionaries and meanings of words that you are seeking to redefine on a whim for your own expediency.

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
    synonyms: conspiracyconnivancecomplicityintrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaborationscheming
    "there had been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups"

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, twa said:

Is acquiring information cheating or deceiving?

If I send you a PM is it colluding?

Yes

Did you READ the definition? Or shall we just continue using the @twa' Dictionary of Made Up Definitions That Suit His Argument?

As I recall you had this same problem with the definition of lameduck awhile ago too. Seems to be a recurring problem.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan

Just now, Skinz4Life12 said:

Lock em both up for all I care. Just get this clown out of office

I've been told repeatedly these things take time....years and years even.

Stay Strong.

Can you imagine being with Kelly Ann Conway on a day-to-day basis?

Me: Kelly Ann, did you eat the last piece of pie?

Kelly Ann:  Why do you want to talk about the last piece of pie only?  What about the seven other pieces before that?

Me: Because you knew I was saving that last piece for dessert tonight.

Kelly Ann: Well before we get to dessert let's talk about main courses. You conveniently forget that last month you ate the last piece of chicken.  Why does that not get brought up?  Are main courses not important to you when saving food? And have you seen America's rise in obesity rates?  There is a crisis in this country but you don't want to talk about it. I will not stand here and have you ignore important issues that need to be talked about.

Me: Is that a blueberry stain on your shirt?

Kelly Ann:  Are you denigrating my laundry skills? And are you saying that a woman's role is to be a laundress? Frankly I find that offensive.  I am a professional with a key role in the Trump White House.  I do not need to be spoken down to in such fashion.

Me:  See ya.  I'm going to Denny's.

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Can you imagine being with Kelly Ann Conway on a day-to-day basis?

Me: Kelly Ann, did you eat the last piece of pie?

Kelly Ann:  Why do you want to talk about the last piece of pie only?  What about the seven other pieces before that?

Me: Because you knew I was saving that last piece for dessert tonight.

Kelly Ann: Well before we get to dessert let's talk about main courses. You conveniently forget that last month you ate the last piece of chicken.  Why does that not get brought up?  Are main courses not important to you when saving food? And have you seen America's rise in obesity rates?  There is a crisis in this country but you don't want to talk about it. I will not stand here and have you ignore important issues that need to be talked about.

Me: Is that a blueberry stain on your shirt?

Kelly Ann:  Are you denigrating my laundry skills? And are you saying that a woman's role is to be a laundress? Frankly I find that offensive.  I am a professional with a key role in the Trump White House.  I do not need to be spoken down to in such fashion.

Me:  See ya.  I'm going to Denny's.

Holy crap.   I just realized I am married to Kelly Ann Conway. 

• Like 5