Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

14 hours ago, No Excuses said:

I am sure it's purely a coincidence that our doofus POTUS goes out of his way to kiss Russian ass and his campaign is chock full of instances of meetings with Kremlin associated figures. 

No collusion. No collusion. You're the collusion.

Don Jr now says that the information being promised was about Russian collusion with the DNC! 

:rofl89:

Just pointing out that, if this meeting was about getting damaging information about Hillary, then that is collusion.  

Might want to run to the next version.  

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Is there anyone left still not believing there was colluding on some level by the Trump campaign with Russia? Don't know if Trump knew, but it certainly seems more likely now. 

But Putin said they didn't.

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Yall hear Conway on the news this morning? Shes not even trying anymore. Attack mode 100% lol I guess I understand that, though. 

Gotta at this point, when you're on the ropes you have to swing your way out. Problem is that if you're on the ropes, it's probably because you're getting your ass kicked already.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

What did she say?

Nothing. As expected. I entered the parking garage halfway through but she was up to her usual tricks. 

"What about the presidents tweets, in which he said that there would be a Cyber Security team with the Russians?" 

"You know what he also talked about in those tweets? A Cease fire in Syria. But you people wont even talk about that! You are so obsessed with Russia you wont even report on real news"

Usual nothing type of **** from her. 

7 minutes ago, Larry said:

Just pointing out that, if this meeting was about getting damaging information about Hillary, then that is collusion.  

The best part of all of it is that the "pretext" language is Jr's defense. LoL!!! 

These guys are a bad intramural team playing in the big leagues and getting their asses rightly stomped.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Is there anyone left still not believing there was colluding on some level by the Trump campaign with Russia? Don't know if Trump knew, but it certainly seems more likely now. 

Donald Jr. claims that Trump did not know about the meeting.

And yet...

On the very same day of that meeting, where Donald Jr., campaign chairman Paul Manafort, and son-in-law Jared Kushner meet with the Russian lawyer to get damaging information about Hillary Clinton, Politico published an article noted that the Trump campaign was "hunkering down" to prepare a "charge sheet against Hilary Clinton," laying out the case for why she should be considered trustworthy. 

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-attacks-224094

So the campaign's main goal at that time was to dig up and lay out dirt against Hilary Clinton.  And two, if not three of the people closest to Trump attend a meeting to do just that, yet Trump doesn't know about it?  That sounds like bull**** to me.

• Like 2

My favorite part of the Don Jr statement is where he calls the meeting meaningless, but also let's us know (just in case) that his dad was totally not involved in this pointless thing that happened.

The "is collusion ok?" spin on Fox for the past month makes a lot more sense now. Hannity had a mini meltdown yesterday over this.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

My favorite part of the Don Jr statement is where he calls the meeting meaningless, but also his dad was totally not involved in this pointless thing that happened.

The "is collusion ok?" spin on Fox for the past month makes a lot more sense now. Hannity had a mini meltdown yesterday over this.

They're all losing it. Here is part of Sean's tweet storm, and why in the hell are they bringing Hillary back into this...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Now Don Jr's excuse is that everyone else does it. They really think they are above the law cause they must have lawyers telling them to shut up. 

They made the point earlier on MoJoe that Jr. doesn't have a lawyer yet...and their lawyers are stupid. 

When Deutche Bank tried to get money on a loan Trump had already defaulted on, they sued Deutche Bank.  They lost, but still...???????  Who thinks that's an appropriate legal response to trying to get out of being required to make a payment that he agreed to make in the loan?  Seriously?  :wtf:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

They made the point earlier on MoJoe that Jr. doesn't have a lawyer yet...and their lawyers are stupid. 

When Deutche Bank tried to get money on a loan Trump had already defaulted on, they sued Deutche Bank.  They lost, but still...???????  Who thinks that's an appropriate legal response to trying to get out of being required to make a payment that he agreed to make in the loan?  Seriously?  :wtf:

It's a mental health issue. I have family that did the exact same thing. It's a serious issue. 

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

The goal posts are moving by the day. 

The one person not getting enough scrutiny is Mike Pence. Straight up lied between December-January multiple times that no campaign officials ever met anyone linked to the Kremlin. 

His time will come, but it may be harder to prove that he actually knew anything. I don't know what would be worse, Pence for a couple years or Paul Ryan as POTUS. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Larry said:

Was the pee tape pursuit collusion?

Or is using a middleman for Russian sources making it kosher.

4 minutes ago, twa said:

I wish there was a pursuit of the pee tape!  But it was a dossier that references a pee tape.

And to my knowledge, there was no pursuit of said dossier...it was sent to the free press, iirc.:)

19 minutes ago, twa said:

How cute. twa has moved onto whataboutism. Moving along the stages of acceptance?

Who was pursuing the pee tape btw. 

I believe Chris Steele was hired by donors to a prominent GOP candidate. Rumors say it was Jeb. 

But I'm sure we can appreciate the difference between a private firm digging dirt and collusion with a foreign intelligence service of a hostile nation. If not, ask your reps why the person who hired Steele isn't under an FBI and DoJ investigation. :)

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 1

Not to mention, a private British firm is in no position to offer anything in return.  They're investigative.  The Dons could offer a quid pro quo.

The core of collusion is two parties working together.  One party purely investigating and the other party being the subject of the investigation does not lead to collusion.

• Like 1