Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

3 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Why does it seem like we keep getting sucked into some dictionary vortex with these people? 

Ftr that's a rhetorical question

My real question, how do we stop getting sucked into these dictionary vortexes and playing into their hands? "I don't give a **** what you call it. It's illegal, it's wrong and it's impeachable"?

Maybe stop replying.

• Like 3

twa is that guy on the jury of a murder case who refuses to convict because they didn't do some really specific fancy CSI trick he saw on the show.

"I mean, yes, there's a video where an individual is definitely stabbing a guy multiple times, and he's definitely of a similar height and build, and sure there are other eye-witnesses, but they didn't zoom and enhance the video enough to see if the mole on the guy's forehead was there, so can't be sure, not guilty."

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I wish I knew what muller knows right now. Would love to be a fly on that wall. 

Forgive me for using the above "seen it on TV" line of thinking, but you know those crime shows where they have a wall of pictures with lines drawn every which way, putting together the criminal map?  I would love to see Mueller's crime map.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

No no no no no, it's too soon, you can't taste the meal before it's done baking..............

The hell you can't! I'm the cook in my family and I'm tasting all the time..."How's this coming along......mmmmmhmmm dat gun be gud rat dar!!"

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

Patiently waiting for this evenings news drop by NYT. 

The thorough depansting of Don Jr over the past three days has been great.

They just keep releasing just enough to allow the Trumps to respond then they release just a bit more to prove that their response was a lie.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

You know it's going to be another bomb this evening. Come through NYT push notification.

6 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

And then lil Donny tries to pull his pants up only for his tighty whities to rip apart. NYT been pretty savage these past couple of days.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

No no no no no, it's too soon, you can't taste the meal before it's done baking..............

But I want it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

13 minutes ago, Forehead said:

Forgive me for using the above "seen it on TV" line of thinking, but you know those crime shows where they have a wall of pictures with lines drawn every which way, putting together the criminal map?  I would love to see Mueller's crime map.

Yea. That would be pretty cool, actually. I didnt even think of that! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I hate to say it, but I believe the Russian over Don Jr.  Her story just makes more sense.  

disagree. She's just sticking to the original story before he ****ed it all up. If we've learned anything, the sons are a trainwreck and continue to let things slip out.

2 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

twa is that guy on the jury of a murder case who refuses to convict because they didn't do some really specific fancy CSI trick he saw on the show.

"I mean, yes, there's a video where an individual is definitely stabbing a guy multiple times, and he's definitely of a similar height and build, and sure there are other eye-witnesses, but they didn't zoom and enhance the video enough to see if the mole on the guy's forehead was there, so can't be sure, not guilty."

Well I know lawyers hate that burden of proof thingie, except when defending :)