Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Just now, No Excuses said:

Also how obvious is it that Jared just outed Don Jr. NYT acquired these emails from people in the WH. Jared was CC'ed on this chain.

Yep thought of this. Probably blames someone else like Jr for getting him into the ****... and if he's dumping to NYT wooo boy think of what he's giving Mueller as part of his plea deal.

Anyone on the right who sees this and still pretends to love country over politics is full of ****. You don't love America. You would easily sell this country out to a foreign adversary if it allowed you access to power. Which is exactly what happened.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Anyone on the right who sees this and still pretends to love country over politics is full of ****. You don't love America. You would easily sell this country out to a foreign adversary if it allowed you access to power. Which is exactly what happened.

This has been clear for a long, long time. Just as clear as Trump being compromised by Russia has been all along.

Those folks are going to react to this exactly as you would expect them to. Every time one of the mindless Trump bots on here said something along the lines of, "show me some proof.", if anybody read that as anything other than, "I'm going to continue to shill no matter what.", well then that's on you.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 2

What I don't get is why Don Jr. recently opened this can of worms. Did he get a heads up that this damning evidence was about to come out? If so, his attempt to get in front of it is fill with incompetence. 

I see the speculation, but is there confirmation that the email chain he released was altered?

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

What I don't get is why Don Jr. recently opened this can of worms. Did he get a heads up that this damning evidence was about to come out? If so, his attempt to get in front of it is fill with incompetence. 

I see the speculation, but is there confirmation that the email chain he released was altered?

Times asked him for comment and he said he needed more time. Then goes on Twitter and tries to get ahead of the story. This dude's so dumb. He's literally giving us the proof. Now his defenders can't say if this story is true or try to cast doubt on sources.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Not going to lie, as a child of a rough divorce, it really hit home when I read the "he doesn't love me" story back over the summer (or whenever). Because of that, i actually view Don Jr as a kind of tragic figure. I remember asking awhile back who would emerge from all of this as the tragic one. I never imagined it would be the one most knee deep in the treason. I'm sorry though but i really do have some sympathy for the guy. I can see him wanting nothing more than to impress the father he felt never loved him, going all out to do so, even risking his freedom, and instead he ****s it all up.  If anything, Trump Sr should be getting even more **** for creating such a scenario for his son. But that's just me and maybe I'm just losing my edge late in the game. 

A friend of mine was saying on Independence Day how crazy Trump's first 6 months have been. My response was like, "6 Months? We're still two plus weeks away from that! This whole thing could take another massive swing by then..." 

Edited by TheDoyler23
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Not going to lie, as a child of a rough divorce, it really hit home when I read the "he doesn't love me" story back over the summer (or whenever). Because of that, i actually view Don Jr as a kind of tragic figure. I remember asking awhile back who would emerge from all of this as the tragic one. I never imagined it would be the one most knee deep in the treason. I'm sorry though but i really do have some sympathy for the guy. I can see him wanting nothing more than to impress the father he felt never loved him, going all out to do so, even risking his freedom, and instead he ****s it all up.  If anything, Trump Sr should be getting even more **** for creating such a scenario for his son. But that's just me and maybe I'm just losing my edge late in the game. 

Nah he's scum.

I'm not sure why Jr is the only one getting roasted here. Kushner and Manafort were st that meeting too. The Trump Campaign Director who was a paid secret Russian agent attended a meeting where he expected to receive damaging opposition information against Hillary from the Russians who were working to get Trump elected.

Just checking but is it ok to call this collusion now?

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 3